𝐈𝐈. TON-TONGUE TOFFEES

CHAPTER TWOTON-TONGUE TOFFEES

CHAPTER TWO
TON-TONGUE TOFFEES

§ § §

I quickly got out of my bed, unable to sit still. I began to pace throughout my room before contacting Harry. We had tried to avoid this as much as possible, unsure if it was considered magic or not. We only had one more strike before getting expelled when it came to that.

Harry. Wake up. Please.

I waited, anxious, for his reply. I got it seconds later.

Giovanna? Oh thank Merlin you're awake.

He sounded relieved and frightened. He probably had the same dream... or vision... or whatever it was. The old man... d'you think it was real?

Yeah. It had to be. Especially since we both saw it, it can't be just a dream.

I shivered. So was that thing Voldemort? Is he trying to... come back?

Harry was silent for a moment. Maybe. I'm not sure.

Suddenly, there was lots of noise and commotion coming from the hallway outside my room at the burrow. Sorry, Harry, I have to go. See you soon.

Okay, love you.

Love you.

I glanced at my clock that currently read "2:00 a.m." I was so confused. I quickly walked over to my door and yanked it open to see Fred, George, Ron, and Percy standing in a clump in the middle of the hall.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" I hissed, making them turn their attention to me. "Why are you up having a secret meeting at two in the morning?!"

"This isn't a secret meeting, I'm trying to get them to go back to sleep." Percy sticks out his chin. Merlin, I hate his attitude.

"Well it's working stupendously for you, Perc." I grin sarcastically.

Percy rolls his eyes and returns to his bedroom. I cross my arms and glare at the three other boys who were staring back. "Well? What're you bloody doing?"

Fred walks up to me until he's standing right in front of me. "Can you help us?"

I stepped back. "After you went through my stuff? Funny." I scoff, turning to go back into my room, but Fred grabs my arm and makes me turn around.

"It'll help Harry." He smiles hopefully. I roll my eyes and sigh. 

"I'm listening..." They know I'd do anything for my brother.

"Good." Fred smirks, and grabs my hand. He drags me into him and George's room, with George and Ron trailing after us.

Fred sits me on his bed as him, George, and Ron stand in front of me, beginning to explain their 'brilliant' plan.