𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. DATES ARE HARD

CHAPTER SEVENTEENDATES ARE HARD

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
DATES ARE HARD

§ § §

The next morning I decided to sit with Harry, Ron, and Hermione at the Gryffindor table. We all hadn't hung out in a while because of Ron's feud with us, and I missed being together.

"Ronald, I'm done helping you with this!" Hermione cried, pushing his paper back to him and angrily downing her pumpkin juice. She was sitting across from Ron and next to Harry. I was next to Ron.

I looked over at his assignment. "Potions essay?" I asked and he nodded. "It's one of the much simpler ones. Did you even read the chapter?"

Ron let out a sarcastic laugh. "No. Of course not!"

I groaned. "You're helpless. I can't believed I live with you."I mumbled. He grinned and ruffled my hair. I shoved his hand away and fixed my hair. "Alright so basically you just have to explain how the Bloodroot and the Bezoar contradict. It's so simple." I shook my head in disbelief. I turned Ron's potion book to the correct page.

"Ohhh," He nodded, the realization hitting him.

"Yeah, oh." I roll my eyes.

"Hey Harry." The Parvati twins say in unison as they walk by where we're sitting. Harry nods a little to them but didn't really pay attention to them.

 I raise my eyebrows and look around. Now that I really paid attention to it, there were a bunch of girls looking at Harry, whispering, and giggling.

"Alright, Harry." I nod, impressed.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"You've got plenty of girls wrapped around your finger. Never thought this day would come, honestly." I smirked.

"Sod off." He rolled his eyes. "You've got millions of guy lining up for you, too, you're just too busy with Malfoy to notice."

This took me by surprise but I didn't show it. I simply shrugged. Harry's gaze shifted to Cho Chang from Ravenclaw. She smiled at him and he smiled back. Except, he forgot he had a mouthful of pumpkin juice, and it fell out of his mouth when he smiled.

"Gross." I giggled. Ron and I threw napkins at Harry as he turned back to us. "Cho Chang, huh? How come no one told me about this?"

Hermione turned to Harry with wide eyes. "You didn't tell her?" She looked back at me. "I was going to tell you, but Harry said he would. So I assumed he did already." I glared at Harry.

I looked back at Ron. "Ron, Snape will give you a big fat zero if you write 'bloody hell' in your essay."

He quickly erased it.

Later on that day, all the houses were pulled into separate empty classrooms. Even better, the girls were forced to sit on one side and the boys on the other. I quickly noticed that the room was full of fourth years and above.