𝐗𝐕. ACCIO CHARM

CHAPTER FIFTEENACCIO CHARM

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
ACCIO CHARM

§ § §

Giovanna.

I sat up quickly. I had heard my name quite loudly and clearly. But the common room was dark and the only other person in it was a sleeping Draco.

Giovanna. Grab your Invisibility Cloak and meet me in the great hall. The voice said. Harry. I was confused but decided to go along with it.

I slowly climbed off of the couch, careful not to wake Draco. I smiled a little at his peaceful look before hurrying to my dorm to get my cloak. I put it on so no one would catch me as I slipped out of the Slytherin common room and up the the great hall.

Harry was waiting without his cloak so I knew where he was. I smirked and snuck up behind him. "Boo!" I cried, making him jump and turn quickly. I laughed and pulled the cloak off. "Oh, your face was priceless." I wiped fake tears away.

He rolled my eyes and grabbed my arm. "Shut up and let's go."

I didn't have the energy to ask what was going on as Harry pulled me out of the castle and down to the edge of the Forbidden Forest, where we found Hagrid waiting for us. 

"You bring your cloaks like I asked you?" Hagrid asked us as we walked up to him. I nodded.

"Yeah, we brought the cloaks, but Hagrid, where are we going?" Harry shook his head, confused.

"You'll see soon enough." He replied. "Pay attention, this is important."

I narrowed my eyes at Hagrid and saw a flower pinned to his jacket. "What's with the flower?" I asked. I looked closer. "Hagrid, have you combed your hair?"

"As a matter of fact, I have. You might want to try the same thing now and again." He grinned a little.

I rolled my eyes. "I just woke up."

We stopped walking and talking as a low growl sounded through the forest. I gulped nervously. "Hagrid!" A woman's voice called out.

Hagrid began walking then turned to Harry and I. "Oh! Put the cloaks on!" We put them on and followed after him. "Bonsoir, Olympe."

Madam Maxine revealed herself. "Oh, Hagrid, I thought perhaps you weren't coming. I thought, perhaps, you had... forgotten me."

"I couldn't forget you, Olympe." Hagrid said, holding her hands.

I made a gagging face and by Harry's noise, I could tell he had done the same. 

"What is it you wanted to show me?" She asked Hagrid. "When we spoke earlier you sounded so exhilarated."

"You'll be glad you came, trust me." He reassured her.

Hagrid led her through a clearing behind a few branches, Harry and I quietly following close behind. Another growl was heard.