E I G H T - Night Terror

Vincenzo

Vincenzo

Sitting here in the meeting while listen to everyone yelling feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket sighing heavily pulling my phone out of my pocket an see it's a message from my Aurora smiling opening the message while my eyes grow wide when seeing the picture "Beautiful" whispering to myself while saving the picture,before setting it as my background before placing my phone back in my pocket turning my focus back on the meeting glancing over to Arturo and Guido they both look like their ready to beat the hell out of the new guy who's trying to over step his boundaries some.

Getting up out my chair slowly everyone goes silent an watch's my movement's closely walking towards the new guy who looks like he's seen a ghost chuckling some before grabbing the back of his neck pushing his ass's down in the chair "Shut up" yelling at him while Arturo and Guido chuckle while the new guy nods his head "Yes sir" he stutters grabbing up the shipment paperwork that everyone is fussing about glancing down an seeing our numbers are going up and down which is very concerning due to the fact that we have a rival that's trying to rise up and fuck with us still makes my blood boil, lucky for us we caught on to their sorry ass once I get a hold of them they will know why me and my mafia are the most feared among all other mafia families why they don't even try to rise up because they know we don't show mercy to anyone that tries this has been going on since my grandfather and people thought my father was bad my grandfather was much worse from what I was told when I was teenager and it scares the hell out of me that I'm even related to such a man like he was sighing heavily I put down the paper and look around at the table at everyone who's waiting for me to say something.

"Okay men I see why you all are fussing but we've already catch on to their shit and last night we sent a message some of you didn't know about it an now you know,now with that said we are going to find these fuckers the 'Redvilly' or whatever their ass's what to be called will pay dearly, we also found out they are also going after my Aurora, Arturo's girl Layla and Guido's girl Joy that makes it very fucking personal we don't know why they are going after them but I will say this and I'm making very fucking clear to everyone in here now. If anyone of you see someone who looks like they are trying to harm them you better step in and handle it or you will deal with ME,ARTURO AND GUIDO and you all know what I mean by that!"  Spatting while Arturo and Guido chuckle while cracking their knuckles.

"Sir we understand but won't you be behind them since they are kinda have you guys chase them?" low rank soldier asks causing me to growl some.

"Yes we will be is that a fucking problem? Do remember he also take care of other things along the way so our eyes can be on them all the time, hints why he's always had spys watching them, wanna know what happened to the one spy who didn't step in and handle a guy?Arturo yelled while I chuckled.

"I killed him for not doing what he was a pos to do, now do you understand what we are saying?"Guido spats while pulling out his knife.

"Yes sir's we understand"Low rank soldier says while he looks down.