S I X T Y- N I N E. Fighter

Aurora

Aurora

Everything is silent if a dime would have dropped it would echo through the whole damn house glancing back an forth seeing Joy pissed off and poor Layla with her hand on her stomach carefully wrapping my arms around her "Easy mama" saying causing her to giggle Joy covers her mouth trying not to laugh Layla leans her head on my shoulder while we wait that ass hole Caleb is definitely going to pay for this that no good sorry for excuse bastard his time has ran out, all the sudden we hear is nothing at rounds of shots being fired it almost sounds like a war zone my breathing begins to escalate some but I have to control myself because Layla is pregnant and she needs our support Joy wraps her arm around Layla as well we both kiss her head she looks at the both of us like we've lost our minds smiling she shakes her head giggling even though me and Joy know she's trying not to worry about Arturo even when she is we all are worried about them.

The sounds of the gunshots comes to an end but now it's the waiting game for someone to like us the hell out of here so we can just to make sure their okay and in one piece a strange scent hits my nose looking around my eyes land on the floor seeing smoke rising up "Shit" saying jumping up ripping the bottom of my shirt placing it over Layla's mouth an nose her eyes grow wide in fear for my own safety but I'm not worried about me at this point in time her and the unborn baby is my main concern, BAM we hear Joy holds the cloth over Layla's face standing up right holding my ground as we see a man come up from the floor there had to be escape root of some sort for this bastard to even get in here there is no way in hell I'm letting this ass hole get near us.

"Aurora your father wants you home, I was sent to come get you, Layla and Joy" The scumbag stats causing me to get even more pissed.

"He's not even my father! Ray is my biological father! Caleb is a worthless scumbag that pulled the trigger and killed my mother and kidnapped me when I was a baby! Fuck him! Your not taking us any damn where ass hole, you have no idea who I am anymore. Let me enlighten you I'm the future Queen of the mafia bitch" Stating while I hold my ground as he nods his head.

"Well the hard way then bitch" The scumbag says pulling out some type of needle.

"Bring it on bastard because if you think that I'm going to be leaving here you're wrong, only person that's going to be leaving here is you in a fucking body bag!" Spatting as the smoke starts to mess with me a little.

He tries to lunges at me with a swift kick to his jaw he stumbles backwards but he quickly recovers balling up my fist hitting straight dead center of his nose he hits my side hard causing me to stumble a little but that's not going to shake me I hit his face again with more force this time feeling his hand collides with my face knocking the wind out of me a bit spitting the blood out my mouth oh this ass hole just messed up, kicking him straighten his chest with much force he falls down on the ground like crybaby bitch that he is putting my knees right into his shoulders I proceed start pounding at his face flashes of Caleb's face appears all my anger is towards that scumbag that's what is making me fight the way I am almost like a fierce tigress.