T H I R T Y - F I V E. Once for blood

Layla

Layla

"Angel" hearing Arturo whispering in my ear trying to wake me up even though I'm already awake just laying here enjoy the moment feeling his fingertips go down my arm slowly sends a shiver down my spine that I quite enjoy "Arturo" whispering softly before slowly turning around coming face-to-face with him seeing that dazzling smile makes my heart flutter almost instantly giggling as he towers over me showing off his muscles and his tattoos that are truly a work of art he leans down kisses my neck softly as he uses his fingertips slowly to lift up my shirt exposing my stomach some, giggling as I start to trace this one tattoo on his arm he stiffens up for a moment but then relaxes knowing why he does that when he was a kid he fell one that arm theirs a scar there but you can't see it now because of the tattoo only a few people know about that and I'm one of them slowly moving my fingertips to his chest tattoo at the corner of my eye seeing smirking proudly rolling my eyes before I continue tracing tattoo.

"Angel I had a wonderful idea for us today since you girls aren't going anywhere yet, how about we go on that date I promised?" He asks winking at me squaring nodding my head like crazy makes him chuckle.

"Yes !! I've been waiting for your ass to say something Arturo!" Spatting front of my arms in front of me pouting my lip.

"I know Angel, things got crazy when we first got here remember? Plus now since we know more information we can protect your girls. Not saying you girls can't protect yourselves because yesterday while you all were training I got to say you're almost on our level. That's saying something"He says before kissing my cheek causing me smile like crazy.

"Well we have amazing trainers that were apart of Vincenzo's father's mafia before, yeah we got that out of them yesterday while you all left and it wasn't easy"Saying shaking my head remembering how much we had to crush them to tell us the truth on that part at least.

"Kinda figured they were, but let's get back to the task at hand. Where would you like to go on our date?" He asks before laying back down beside me pulling me into his arms.

"Hmm surprise me. You know this area better then I do."Saying before kissing his lips.

"Well I know a beautiful place it's small but had amazing food plus the view from there is amazing. No I didn't take my ex girlfriend there so don't even ask that" He says looking at me causing me to smile.