S I X T Y-E I G H T. Chaos erupts

Guido

Guido

"Come on" saying grabbing her hand to leave the room to tell everyone that Caleb is on the move and is possibly headed for here I know to damn well this is going to piss off Vincenzo and Ray hell actually everybody but then again we already have a plan to take him out feeling my blood begin to boil while my rage starts to slowly form as we walk into the living room they all look at us "Caleb" saying causing Ray to kick off the wall if looks could kill anyone he's would kill you, she hands her phone to Knoxs so he sees what she read on the notification his sighs looking at Mr.Axle who's holding his hand out Knoxs hands him her phone glancing over at Vincenzo who's eyes are darker which is a sign that he is ready to end things especially Caleb for what he's done.

"Don't move" we all hear Mr.Axle say causing us to look at him like he's lost his damn mind he picks up a remote all the sudden we all hear a clicking sound glancing over seeing a security screen showing many different places  "Okay" Ray spats glaring at his father Mr.Axle devilishly grins and points to the screen "Caleb" he says causing all of us to look instantly we all recognize that face just seeing his face after all these years makes my blood boil to no damn end, we all watch him walking to his yard with someone next to him that seems to be discussing something feeling her hand squeeze mine tightly looking down seeing fear yet rage in her beautiful eyes of hers kissing her cheek she turns her head looking at me noticing her eyes that showed the two main emotions has vanished and replaced with relief she smiles placing her hand on my chest causing my rage to subside she always has effect on me and I'm grateful that she does.

As we watch the screen we notice him hand a briefcase to the person next to him we can't hear what's being said amongst the two but it's a clear he's up to something yet what none of us know and that's frustrating us even more sighing running my hand down my face roughly my sunshine walks over to Aurora with Layla an wraps their arms around her I know it's got to be hard for her for all those years she thought that man was her father to find out he wasn't but he took part of killing her mother, Ray shakes his head walking away bam we all hear causing the girls to jump as us guys glance over an see Rays hand flat on the wall my father walks over with Knoxs an talks to him Mr.Axle sighs shaking his head slowly one thing is for sure both Ray an Vincenzo want Caleb dead for what the bastard has done to Aurora and all of us.

Mr.Axle turns off the screen so all of us have a chance to calm down some before anybody even speaks a word shaking my head the air in the living room seems unsteady like a ticking time bomb looking over to Arturo he shakes his head slowly in disbelief if that bastard Caleb believes that he's untouchable he's got another thing coming to him I guess that he'll have to learn the hard way, glancing over seeing Ray nodding his head listen to what my father and Knoxs are saying to him they point towards Aurora and his eyes soften he walks away from them an head straight for Aurora my sunshine pulls away an walks back towards me swift movement I wrap my arm around her kissing her cheek Vincenzo joins Ray an Aurora but yet something seems strange about this whole situation I think everybody is thinking the same thing maybe.