E I G H T Y - F I V E. Preparation

Joy

Joy

Walking towards the living room at a quick pace to tell everyone what me and Damien uncovered about Caleb's plan but yet to my surprise no one is awake sighing pressing the button on the coffee machine luckily before we all went to bed Mr.Axle set the coffee up honestly Aurora's grandpa Axle is old school but he's pretty damn good even my father told me that he truly admired Mr.Axle on how he handles himself even the toughest situations kinda reminds me of Aurora honestly all of us we've all been through tough situations, hearing footsteps snaps me out of my train of thought turning my head seeing Guido standing at the end of the counter smiling at me my heart instant my starts to flutter giggling he walks over an wraps his arms around me kissing my cheek rapidly honestly I adore every moment like this in his arms.

Pulling away from his embrace a little he raises his eyebrow softly pressing my lips on his catching him off-guard which is really rare to do because its always him doing this kind of stuff to me but I'm turning the tables pulling away hearing someone clearing their throat we turn our heads seeing his aunt Tori smiling at us causing me to blush with embarrassment he shakes his head chuckling "Hi"saying waving at her she nods her head waving back at me well at lest his aunt Tori likes us together which is a plus, at the corner of my eye seeing Mr.Axle walking into the house looking utterly aggravated about something which means it's has to be about Caleb he tosses a paper on the counter my eyes grow wide seeing a photo of that bastard Caleb with six other men that look oddly familiar to me for some damn reason an it's kind of irritating me to tell the truth.

Moving the paper in front of me to get a better look at the six guys thats near that worthless bastard Caleb seeing a skull tattoo in the one man's right arm my eyes grow wide realizing who this man is and this is not good for Aurora because unfortunately this is her exs father the same jerk that pointed his gun towards her when he was drunk but she ended up calling Knoxs to take care of him honestly me an Layla both hated them, closing my eyes trying to remain calm feeling someone poking my side snapping my eyes open to see Layla smiling at me but her smile just vanishes as she sees the photo as pure anger stirs her eyes she quickly picks up the photo "Fucker"she says tossing the photo back on the counter which catches everyone's attention waving it off both Guido and Arturo raise their eyebrows not fooled by Layla's sudden outburst sighing truthfully know this is not going fun to explain to them.

"Afternoon" Aurora says walking into the kitchen which is peccable timing because neither me or Layla wanted to explain who that man is with Caleb without Aurora present when we did so although the conversation is going to be heated shaking my head Aurora raises her eyebrows "This"Layla says handing her the photo while everyone else watches us closely like a bunch of hawks slowly taking a sip of my coffee while watching Aurora within a blink of an eye she rips up the photo almost causing me to spit out my coffee Layla grins an hands Aurora lighter giggling placing my cup down this reminds me of when we were teenagers, the photo starts to burn everyone's gaze is on us which is a little overwhelming but it's nothing the three of us can't handle as a team Guido looks at me as if he was trying to read my thoughts tilting my head sighing picking up my coffee off the counter before following Aurora an Layla outside to get some fresh air honestly it's well needed after seeing that damn photo.