F O R T Y-E I G H T. Her Darkness

Arturo

Arturo

"She's here" hearing Vincenzo yell looking at my Angel she nods her head with tears streaming down her cheeks taking a step towards using my thumbs wiping away her tears off her cheeks "Angel" whispering before pressing my lips on hers feeling her wrap her arms around me pulling away grabbing her hand walking back inside seeing her uncle Mr.Wilson waiting to hide her just in case anything goes wrong, but what they fail to realize I'm not going to let that happen not after what my Angel had asked me to do an I know she would never ask something like that unless she felt she had to she's my light an I'm her darkness we work well together handing her over to her uncle he nods his head an takes her out of the room but before she leaves we make eye contact one last time "Love you" she says before walking away with her uncle to hide smiling pulling out my gun getting ready to end the one bitch who helped kill our parents.

"Arturo" hearing my uncle calling my name turning my head towards him seeing him pointing towards the window nodding my head creeping towards the window to see how many people are outside with this soon to be dead junkie bitch slowly moving the curtain to the side seeing her and five other people grinning devilishly "Six" saying glancing over towards Vincenzo in the doorway he nods his head signalling us to move towards the front door moving away from the window quickly tightening my grip on my gun walking towards the front door ready to end this now, standing near Vincenzo while everyone gets ready to attack hearing someone knocking on the door his uncle Giovanni nods his head slowly before opening the door wide reveling the woman Sarah who's got a confident look on her face pointing my gun straight at her watching fear flash in eyes for a moment until she recovers smirking signalling her men to step forward with their guns grinning devilishly this bitch has no idea what she has done but I'll be sure to show her with a bullet to her head. 

"Well looks like we can't talk like civil people" The bitch Sarah stats rolling her eyes towards us.

"Bitch if I was you.. I wouldn't roll them ugly ass eyes of yours, unless you want them to close forever right now because that can happen" Saying tilting my head slowly looking at her.

"He's got a point, plus that little spy you sent is now dead to he looked like you"My uncle Leo says smirking as one of her men growl towards him.

"Oh look they made a sound"Mac says point towards the guys who are clenching their jaws.

"Ricorda che abbiamo una missione Sarah, per ottenere le ragazze dopo averle uccise" The one scumbag says glaring at her as she nods her head.

(remember we have a mission Sarah, to get the girls after killing them)

"Puoi provare, ma ti prometto che non moriremo, ma lo farai" Vincenzo says in a very cold tone causing me to grin while everyone else nods their heads.

(You can try, but I promies you we won't die but you will)

"Enough!! Just give us the girls before Angelo gets a hold of them" The bitch Sarah says stepping towards Vincenzo causing me to growl.