E I G H T Y - T W O. Kings Revenge

Vincenzo

Vincenzo

"Vincenzo" hearing my uncle Maccini say handing me a file heavily sighing taking the file from his hands my eyes grow wide as anger starts to build up deep inside of me opening the file up seeing the list of names of rats here in Rome that potentially could be going to work with Caleb next to the names are the crimes they have committed towards the royal mafia family which just makes me even angrier than I was before opening this damn file closing it she looks at me with them beautiful blue eyes of hers causing my heart to race, smiling leaning my head on hers she giggles wrapping her arms around me in all honesty what she did earlier with that skeleton key flash drive was pretty badass but for a moment there she wanted that Range Rover to go up in flames she told me but Knoxs put a stop to it.

She looks down at the file in my hand chuckling shaking my head slowly she grabs the file out my hand an opens it smiling I knew she was curious about the file which is understandable it has the names of the man that could work for that worthless bastard Caleb in it plus I'm not hiding it or attempting to keep it from her or anyone really for that matter sighing she closes the file an tosses it on the table causing some of the papers to slide out, Ray looks at them his jaw clenchs truthfully this meeting that we're going to have it's going to be very interesting running my hand down my face slowly sighing Arturo looks at me with his eyebrow rasied "That" saying pointing towards the file his eyes travel to the papers he lets out a irritated scuff as he picks up the papers while Guido looks over his shoulder shaking my head waiting for the big blowout from the both of them which I'm really not looking forward to.

Arturo slams the file down and look straight at me "Really" he says balling up his fist tightly nodding my head he shakes his head while Gudio remains calm as possible even though we have every right to be pissed off right now because we don't deal with betrayal at all but soon that person will learn the hard way and we all will be the ones to do it chuckling slowly rubbing my hands together thinking on how our old dear friend is going to suffer for his crime against us, Mr.Axle looks at me with a devilish grin handing me a piece of paper noticing the death rose on it grinning at the corner of my eye seeing her looking at the paper with a devilish little grin of her own smiling leaning back reading the very detailed plan honestly this will work an it will send a clear message that betrayal will not be tolerated.

Standing up holding my hand out like a true gentleman she smiles taking my hand "Thanks" she says getting up off the couch nodding my head smirking she suddenly give me a 'behave' look throwing my hands up in surrender she smiles swaying her hips while she walks away from me causing my jaw to drop while the two hyenas next to me start laughing their asses off at me shaking my head truthfully she knows how to drive me crazy an swaying her hips is one of the things that turns me on yeah we already went two rounds but we can go for another round it's not going to hurt, sighing shaking my head walking into the kitchen seeing my uncle Giovanni reading the list of names on the file anger flashes in his eyes he looks up at me for a moment until he says "Kill him" before leaving the kitchen slamming his hand on the wall causing everyone to look over at me looking the other way honestly I don't want to get into with them.