S I X T Y- O N E. Beautiful memories

Joy

Joy

"Guido!" nearly yelling for him to get up which doesn't work huffing folding my arms in front of me watching him sleep after I told him specifically last night that we had a plan an we were going to run it by everybody but no he decided he was going to play his Xbox until whatever damn time pulling the blanket off him he only moves a little bit sighing throwing the blanket back on him what I should do is take the damn Xbox out the room then again he has two others just in case that one gets ruined, shaking my head at the corner of my eye seeing my face mask cream sitting on the dresser smirking as a devilish idea hits me untwisting the lid glancing over at his gorgeous face but it seems he's due for a facial slowly leaning over applying facial cream on his face he moves a little freezing my actions feeling my heart racing.

He finally stops moving "Phew" saying under my breath as I get back to my masterpiece this will teach him to listen to me this kind of reminds me of that movie mrs. Doubtfire but the differences this is facial cream an not pie pulling away nodding my head at approving the masterpiece tossing the empty jar in the trash using a towel to whip of my hand grabbing my bag before walking out the room I know he's going to be pissed but yet it's so funny, shutting the door smirking walking down the hallway towards the kitchen to grab something to eat because my poor stomach is growling the smell of sausage and gravy hits my nose speeding up pace a little more to get to the kitchen somebody just made my favorite breakfast meal and their about to get a hug from me.

To my surprise seeing my father is the one cooking placing my bag on the counter he turns his head towards me smiling "Hungry" he asks nodding my head he chuckles as he grabs a bowl to fix for me pulling the chair out he places the bowl in front of me as he sits down next to me "Thanks" saying he nods his head grabbing my fork so I can eat because Im hungry as hell hearing footsteps coming down the hallway my heart starts to race leaning over seeing Aurora an Vincenzo grinning leaning back over my father raise his eyebrow at me, smiling waving it off he chuckles turning his attention back to his food truthfully I don't want no one knowing it what I did to Guido leaning back in the chair feeling full pushing the bowl away my eyes are sometimes bigger than my stomach but it was so good slowly getting up out of the chair to go lay on the couch to help my poor stomach.

Layla sits down on the couch sticking her tongue out at me shaking my head slowly giggling "Guido!" hearing his father yelling his name my eyes grow wide as my heart begin to race again Layla raises her eyebrow "Joy" Aurora says while her an Vincenzo sit down on the couch smiling waving at them both although my heart feels like its going to pound out my chest at any moment hopefully Guido will see the humor in my little prank an not take it to heart, sighing sitting up on the couch both Layla and Aurora give me the famous 'you did something' look shaking my head waving them off they both glance at one another cursing myself they both know me to well to know when I'm hiding something but then again its never a bad thing to know each other's strengths an weaknesses.