F I F T Y - F O U R. Her Sin

Arturo

Arturo

Watching her sleep peacefully even though it kills me that I have to leave her right now but Lucas needs to die already for everything he has done especially trying to take my Angel way from me hes lost his mind getting out the bed making sure not to wake her or soprano opening up the closet door pulling out my father's leather jacket putting it on as my rage slowly starts to rise, remembering what that fucker said before my little sassy ass Angel who's sleeping peacefully now shot him twice in the leg bringing him down to the ground like the rat that he is chuckling I have to admit she always seems to surprise me and yet I always enjoy it.

Shutting the door quietly my whole demeanor changes grinning walking towards the stairs as sinister thoughts running through my mind what I'm going to do to the scumbag Lucas the same man that put so much pain in my Angel yet so much rage in me to the point sometimes Vincenzo has to pull me back an remind me I'm not an monster but the only opinion that matters is my Angel's an she doesn't see me as a monster just her man that she loves, reaching the main floor hearing commotion coming from in the kitchen area sighing walking in the shadows making sure no one sees me entering the room slowly opening the door seeing Joy waving her hands around talking about something as Guido trys to calm her down some slamming the door open everyone snaps their heads towards me rasing my eyebrow walking into the room Vincenzo sighs as he shakes his head grinning leaning on the counter looking at everyone.

"They took him to the boat house down the hill, they've already started the torturement" Vincenzo says looking at me causing me smile.

"Good... Because I'll be using my father's gun to kill him" Saying causing both Vincenzo and Guido to grin.

"You know Arturo you should have had that gun awhile ago.Tell the truth that was your grandfather's gun that was passed down to your father" Ray stats as I nod my head slowly.

"I know... It was just to painful to carrying but now I'm going to use it and I will carry from now on" Saying causing him and Aurora's uncle Knoxs to nod their heads.

"Glad your finally going to use your father's gun, Leo was worried you won't even touch it" Mac says before walking out the room.

"That will be the most perfect revenge using your father's gun putting a bullet in his head. Your father would be proud of you Arturo" Aurora's uncle Knoxs says leaning back look at me causing me to grin devilishly.

"That's how I'm going to end him with a bullet from my father's gun" Stating while everyone nods their head approving what I said.

"Any other tools you would like?" Guido asks looking at me smiling which I know is his killer mood smile.