N I N E - Beach and Fight

Aurora

Aurora

I wake up with strong arms wrapped around me as my heart starts to race a little but then I remember who's arms I'm in and why I feel safe looking up seeing a handsome Vincenzo sleeping a smile comes across my face as I see him peacefully sleeping but I look down and see all of his tattoos but the one that stands out to me is his chest tattoo, I know it's Kali it's amazing to tell the truth slowly moving my fingers to trace the lines while smiling the whole time until he moves to his side that's when he's back tattoo is relieved shaking my head leaning over to see he's still asleep since I traced his chest tattoo I'll trace his back one as well some people might think it's scary but to tell the truth it's a work of art.

Anyone who would get Kali on them has to know she the Goddess of change but Vincenzo has changed sighing lightly but with in seconds he turns around and pulls me towards him causing me to gasp while he laughs a little at me looking up seeing him looking at me to say I got lost into his eyes I did and I have no shame because of it feeling his fingertips slowly run down my cheek makes my heart race "Aurora" he says hearing him say my name with his accent just makes my heart race even more, "Vincenzo"  whispering back an when I do he pulls me into a deep kiss that makes sparks irapt throughout my whole body while messing with his hair in between kisses hearing him groan before he slaps my ass pulling away shocked that he slapped my ass  playfully slapping his chest causing him to laugh before crossing my arms and huffing.

"Aurora what's the matter huh? Is because I slapped your ass? Is that it love hm"He asks while kissing on my neck.

"I don't mind the ass slapping dear sir, my problem is you laughing at me"  Hissing at him.

"I wasn't laughing at you , it's just your reaction was just too cute how could anybody not want to laugh? And if nobody loves then I don't have a sense of humor or I'll make them laugh your choice" He says while raising his eyebrow with his lip curled into a smirk.

"No need for all that yesh, not everyone laughs Vincenzo you can't make people do things.. Wait look who I'm talking to the Mafia King who me and my best friends are running from, wait this doesn't count it's apart of your deal wait what time is it?" Spatting while reach over grabbing my phone.

"No it doesn't count we told you yesterday we can see you individually whenever we wanted,an why you worried about the time? Have a hot date or something?" He asks while leaning up noticing he's eyes are darker then a moment ago.

"No date damn calm your italian ass down shit, we're going to the beach to um handle something and I wanted to leave early or try to, why do you need to know?" Spatting while crossing my arms in front of me.