S E V E N T Y - E I G H T. Promise made

Arturo

Arturo

Wrapping my arms around her waist she tilts her head causing the sun to hit her beautiful eyes to make them look like their shining like diamonds smiling leaning my head on hers she giggles before placing a kiss softly on my lips I swear I'm the luckiest man in the world right now to have her in my life pulling away a little she pouts lip before we hear soprano barking as he runs towards us, she smiles picking him up of the ground to only be licked in the face shaking my head chuckling taking her hand she smiles as we walk back to the house to get something to eat because honestly I'm hungry and I know she has to be a little hungry as well.

"Really?" asking my uncle Leo who's scarfing down a rack of ribs nearly he flips me off nodding my head slowly doing my best to remain calm an not to snap at him feeling her tugging at my hand glancing at her she points to the table where the food is all laid out kissing her cheek rapidly she starts to giggle trying to squirm away from me but to no success, stopping my assault on her cheek she looks at me like I've lost my mind or something chuckling shaking my head pulling her chair out for her like a true gentleman that I am well mostly to her at lest sitting down next to her seeing the maids bringing the food towards the table for all of us finally I'm starving here damn it.

Watching my Angel glare at one of the maids who's basically undressing me with her eyes which is not smart for her to do because my heart belongs to only one woman in this world an she's sitting next to me glancing over at her noticing her body language as shifted an now is tensed up ready to rip this maid to shreds Vincenzo looks over at me with his eyebrow rasied, pointing to the maid who still hasn't talkin her eyes off of me Vincenzo looks over at the maid giving her a warning glare yet she seems unfazed by his gaze on her which is odd because usually they hang their heads down in shame but not her truthfully if she keeps this up she might not like what happens next and yet I'll find it hilarious.

"He's mine" my Angel says slamming her hand on the table glaring at the maid who jumps back startled by her outburst but she recovers an glares at my Angel quickly standing up out my chair which causes everyone to look an to see what the hell is going on the other maids the petrified of the scene that's unfolding in front of them my uncle Leo grabs the maid by her arm but as he does she pulls out a gun an points it at him which is infuriating me yeah me and him don't always see eye-to-eye but he's still my uncle, the air becomes thick and sinister as we hear the other maids telling both Ray Mr.Axle something in Italian but right now I'm to focused this stupid woman who has her gun pointed at my uncle.

A growl erupts from my chest causing my Angel to look at me for a moment she grabs my hand giving it a squeeze sighing I know she's trying to help me control my anger which it's helping a little but not much she lowers the gun giving my uncle Leo an Mac a chance to grab her Guido picks the gun up an looks at it weird "Plastic" Guido says tossing me the gun looking at it seeing that it is plastic chuckling shaking my head while everyone sighs in relief we can never be sure but this time we all got lucky, Aurora an Joy both tilt their heads looking at the maid funny until they both walk over a rip a wig off of the maids head clenching my jaw as tight as I can my blood begins to boil I can't believe this shit it's my ex who I broke up with is here and is trying to start shit yeah my beyond furious.