E I G H T Y - O N E. Queens Justices

Aurora

Aurora

Looking out the window seeing all the guards walking around the fact that that worthless bastard Caleb is here in Rome makes my blood boil to no end but he'll get his soon sighing turning around seeing my grandpa Axle with a cup of coffee in his hand holding it out for me smiling taking the cup of coffee"Thank you" saying he nods his head before taking a sip of his coffee to tell the truth my grandpa is actually cool, hearing footsteps coming behind us turning around seeing Vincenzo an my father looking at me then towards my grandpa Axle shaking my head at them honestly if they want a picture they should just take one of us it'll last longer hell I'll even pose for them.

Vincenzo wraps his arms around me causing me to giggle as he kisses my cheek repeatedly almost making me weak to my knees my father smiles at us while my grandpa Axle shakes his head chuckling before looking down at his gun catalog which doesn't seem to surprise any of us at all he stops his assault on my cheek pouting my lip he shakes his head chuckling causing me to playfully slap his chest truthfully I was enjoying that a lot but no he had to stop,"Hello" Layla says walking into the kitchen with Arturo walking over to her giving her a big hug she giggles hugging me back before we pull away Joy hugs the both of us causing us to laugh in all honesty I'm so grateful that I have these two as my bestfriends wait no their more like my sisters.

We pull away from our group hug to see everyone smiling at us which is a little embarrassing shaking my head slowly while Layla an Joy both burst into laughter grabbing my cup off the counter Vincenzo places his hand on my hip looking up at him noticing his blue eyes almost look gray but yet still hold that mysterious shine in them he winks at me causing my heart to race instantly, smiling placing my hand on his chest he kisses the top of my head giggling feeling his fingertips digging into my hip softly leaning my head on his shoulder enjoying the blissful little moment between us honestly I adore these moments between us it's almost like nothing in the world can break us apart even if someone did dared to try they would fail horribly.

Looking around the room noticing my uncle Knoxs isn't in the kitchen which is a little odd because he never misses a cup of coffee then again he could be still sleeping sighing shaking my head noticing my father seems a bit uneasy raising my eyebrow confused because not that long ago he was fine an eerie feeling goes down my spine and that means something is wrong I just don't know what and that's irritating me to no end, pulling away from Vincenzo's embrace he looks at me confused an a little taking back by my action sighing grabbing his hand "Follow" saying he nods his grinning shaking my head I hope he isn't thinking that he's getting lucky or what not because if that's the case he's not he's already had his two rounds this morning alone.

Walking towards the hallway he slaps my ass causing me to whimper a little bit turning around giving him a stern look he smiles throwing his hands up in surrender shaking my head in utter disbelief he wraps his arm around me pulling me towards him causing me to giggle placing my hand on his chest he looks at me with desire swirling in his eyes before I could open my mouth an say anything we hear screams coming from the kitchen "Knoxs" hearing my father yell we both run back towards the kitchen my heart is beating in my chest like a storm causing destruction in its path, my eyes grow wide seeing my uncle Knoxs bloody from head to toe nearly both Mac an my father sit him down carefully in the chair while my grandpa Axle grabs the first aid kit out noticing that he still has his gun in his hand "Caleb" my uncle Knoxs says causing my blood to boil that bastard is going to pay no one dares touch my family.