T E N. Judgement

Vincenzo

Vincenzo

My beautiful Aurora fell asleep on my chest I feel a peace like nothing could stop this moment but I have to handel them three rats that got to close to her, Layla and Joy tonight at the gym me , Arturo and Guido only went their to search for them we don't really go to public gyms we have our own that's much better anways but when I saw the one trying to touch my Aurora everything in me snapped I wanted to pull my gun out an end the fuckers right there an then but I couldn't they could have moved one of them in front of them especially my Aurora to take the bullet and that I would never forgive myself for if anything happened to her because of me I wouldn't know how to live life right I would lose it so I didn't pull my gun but we did step in front of them but she shocked me the way she stood up like a queen would and shot their ass's down like it was nothing chuckling some before looking down at my sleeping beauty who's peacefully sleeping sighing as I move her carefully off of me placing her head on pillow without waking her up I hate to leave now but I have to teach them rats a damn lesson for coming up to what's mine they must have lost their damn minds thinking they could just walk up to my Aurora let alone Layla or Joy I'm surprised Arturo and Guido didn't step in when the rats did that or maybe they we're thinking like me deal with them later our girls first shaking my head putting on my shirt sliding my pants on I glance over and see my Aurora sleeping not aware that I'm leaving just hoping she doesn't wake up until morning hopefully I'll be back before that it's funny their a pose to be running from us yet we have a deal but they don't know the true meaning of the deal we have going they run we chase yeah it's simple but when things start to get out of hand and gets to the point thier life's are in jeopardy that's when we make our catch an they become ours without putting up a fight which shouldn't be a problem I mean look how we treat them like queens if Aurora asked for a private jet in a heart beat she would get it I plan on spoiling her no matter what even if it is with the dirty mafia money chuckling I walk out the room to see Arturo and Guido leaning on wall their faces show the anger that has been building up just like mine from them rats " Torture time" I spat while walking past them hearing them chuckling darkly behind me just makes my lip curl into a devilish grin.

"Where did Leo take the dirty worthless rats at?" I spat while open the car door.

"The boat house, he texted me telling me they were screaming in pain" Arturo spat while getting in the car.

"Can we please kill them slowly?" Guido asks while I nod my head.

"I have a special plan in mind for them three rats, and it will be electrifying" I say while starting up the car.

"Oh wait a minute you mean to tell us your bring the chair? Oh this will be fun" Arturo says between laughs while I just nod my head.

"Oh how the lights will flicker"Guido says causing me and Arturo to laugh.