S E V E N T Y - S I X. Kings justice

Vincenzo

Vincenzo

Waking up to hear the alarm going off in my ear grabbing her phone hitting the snooze button it won't hurt us to have five more minutes of peace and quiet especially after what happened today I'm going to make Diavolo son Cole pay for what he said with his life no one dare speak to my Aurora like that an lives feeling her shift around some snapped me out of my thoughts immediately, looking down at her she opens her eyes yawning chuckling she looks up at me blushing she playfully slaps my chest laughing sitting up she looks down for a brief moment until she looks at me "Vincenzo" she says wrapping her arm around me as soft sobs escape her mouth wrapping my arms around her truthfully I'm going to do everything I can to protect her no matter what.

"Bello" saying softly she looks up at me with her beautiful blue eyes of her whipping away her tears causing my heart to clench knowing that she's in pain but it also pisses me off the fact that she's crying because of what that bitch Caleb did to her all them years ago my blood begins to boil with rage she kisses my cheek trying to calm me down which it does like always she's like a drug I never want to get off of an don't plan to, leaning my head on hers she smiles our lips briefly touch a softly whimper escapes her mouth grinning roughly pressing my lips on hers she runs her fingers through my hair groaning softly she knows damn well that turns me on but then again she might be getting payback for what I did to her earlier which I don't care.

Running my fingers through her hair slowly a soft moan escapes her pretty lips pulling away chuckling she slaps my chest playfully grining she slowly backs up but before she could move I start tickling her like crazy she starts to laugh as she thrashes around in my arms honestly I rather see her like this instead of crying stopping my assault she glares at me which is cute because she thinks that actually works on me when it doesn't, we hear banging on the door bringing this back to reality heavily sighing "Yeah" yelling causing her to cover her mouth trying not to laugh the door swings open and long an behold my uncle Maccini walks in with a smile on his face looking at us both honestly I could punch him right now but then again he helps keeps my uncle Giovanni off my back.

"Cute" my uncle Maccini says causing  her to blush with embarrassment as she trys to hide her face chuckling he toss me a tape raising my eyebrow in confusion"Watch it" he says giving me his serious look that reminds me way to much of my fathers that's a little bit scary "Okay" saying nodding my head even though I have multiple things I have to worry about like killing that sick little fucker in the boathouse for saying what he said to our girls then again we did shoot his ass three times in the leg, glancing down noticing that she's watching me like she's trying to figure out what's going on in my head chuckling leaning down she kisses my lips causing my heart to race she pulls away grinning my jaw drops some I can't believe I fell for that trap oh well it was worth it.

We get off the bed my uncle Maccini walks towards the door laughing his ass off sighing running my hand down my face slowly she giggles turning my head towards her she makes a run for the door laughing chuckling chasing after her down the hallway wrapping my arms around her waist she giggles causing everyone to turn their heads towards us "What?" we both say at the same time within an instant the room is filled with laughter honestly we all need a good life, noticing that the sun starting to go down which means we will be ending Cole's life glancing over seeing both Arturo an Guido grinning I know they can't wait to torture that scumbag chuckling leaning my back on the wall glancing around the room everyone seems ready to go even the girls are ready chuckling this is going to be one hell of an evening.