♡ 02 ♡

It was a Sunday morning and the sun was hitting my eyes as I laid in bed. Just like a normal story would start I got up and got ready. I wore my clothes for school, and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked roughly as she took a sip of her coffee.

"To school" I said as I walked into the kitchen looking for some food to eat.

"Minseo... it's Sunday" she said getting up from her seat and walked to the living room.

I always get up during the weekends thinking it's school cause of my moms stupid alarm clock that goes off every morning.

She never usually talks to me. But from time to time we have short conversations and some part of me thinks that maybe she still loves me.

"Anyways.. you're not going to school tomorrow I forgot to tell you this but we're moving. I got a promotion so we're moving to the city tonight" She yelled from the living room.

As fast as this was going, I didn't really mind what my mom said at all, I actually took the news pretty well. I'm already sick and tired of the things that go on in my school. The other day these dumb girls came up to me while I was minding my own business and poured chocolate milk all over me and I was wearing a white t-shirt which exposed everything.

I'm so done with it I'm actually kind of happy that I'm moving.. maybe I'll make some new friends and actually have fun like a normal highschool student.

I didn't realize but when I walked into the living room there were boxes everywhere.. we were really moving today.

My life was about to change.

~~~

The moving trucks were loaded and left taking our things to our new place in the city. My mom got the car ready as I said goodbye to my one and only friend. We weren't too close but we made really nice memories together. After we said our goodbyes I got the last things from my room and ran outside, as my mom got the car ready. "Let's go Minseo" she yelled as she rolling down the car window.

I got into the back seat of the car and put my headphones in. I listened to my favourite songs as we drove through my hometown. I watched the trees as we zoomed passed them, the old café's that I used to go to with my dad and the parks we play in passed by us and my memories started to hit me with mixed emotions.

I miss him so much.

The closer we got to the city the less trees I saw. The butterflies were going crazy in my stomach. There were so many people than there were back in my hometown. It was kind of scary.. what if the people at school are even pettier then they were in my old school.

Thoughts like 'will I make friends' and 'will I fit in' began to flow through my mind until the car suddenly stopped.

"Minseo we're finally here" my mom said as she got out of the car and took a big stretch.

I followed her as we walked into a gigantic building. My mom pulled out a scanner and scanned the door making it automatically open as we continued to walk through the doors. This building was so high tech and clean. We walked until we reached the elevators. We walked into one and I watched my mom click the 4th highest floor. The building was about 30 stories high and we lived on the 26th floor.

We finally reached the floor and walked out the elevator and into our apartment. I walked in and saw the most beautiful view from the big window in the living room. "WOW" I smiled as I threw my bag on the ground and ran around the house. This was so beautiful I could see the city lights, it's better than what you see in the movies. The apartment was very big too!! I'm pretty sure it was a condo. "Your room is upstairs. We already put your bed and everything else in there so you don't have to sleep on the ground." She said as she walked up the stairs into her own room.

I opened my door and walked in. The room was huge. It was bigger than my room back in my old house. I had a window that showed the city but when I looked out it had a balcony.

I opened my window and found a small staircase that lead 2 stories down into a huge balcony. I climbed through the window and climbed down the staircase. Once I got there I just sat down near the glass fence and watched the different cars drive past. I suddenly heard a deep voice arguing on the phone and ran back up the stairs. Maybe the apartment balcony was shared...  or maybe they built the staircase by accident. Because whoever that was probably saw me.

A/N:

Hope you liked it :')