♡ 20 ♡

Minseo's POV

The team playing against us was Felix's!?

I sat down next the the other girls and watched the boys play basketball.

Chan seemed really petty throughout the whole game. He pushed and pulled Felix around and gave him disgusted looks.

Something about Chan was different when he played against them. Suddenly Felix was pushed to and he got up and pushed Chan back.

"You obviously did that on purpose!" He yelled as he threw a punch at Chan.

"You should've been looking where you were running you elf." Chan snapped and punched him harder leaving Felix with a bruised cheek.

Felix snapped back and jumped onto Chan punching him.

I could stand watching them fight and I ran up to them without hesitation.

"GUYS CAN YOU STOP IT!" I screamed. They paused right away and Chan dropped Felix as he fell to the ground as well.

I ran up to Felix and touched his bruised cheeks, he flintxhed and told me that he was okay. I turned at Chan who stared at me blankly as if someone he cared for just died.

Anger raged through me and I could hold it back, "Chan what the hell was that!? I saw you playing throughout the whole game, you kept pushing him around!" I yelled as I pulled Felix up.

Chan didn't even think once and walked away, "you're really gonna treat me like the bad guy huh?" He harshly said as he walked off.

"Minseo I'm okay honest!" Felix said as I scanned his face with pity.

"Minseo... you should go to him.. he's more hurt than I am." He weakly smiled as he pushed me away.

Now that I think about it I think I was a bit to harsh on him. I ran to the wrong person, Chan seemed to be in more pain than I was. He went through so much to protect me and keep me safe from those horrible people. He even saved me when I was so close to death. He's the person that cared about me the most. I only ran to Felix because I wasn't over him, but Chan's the one that deserved the attention not Felix.

Oh no what have I done.

I got up and ran to Chan's direction

~~~

Chan's POV

Throughout the whole basketball game I couldn't get the thought of Minseo crying because of this asshole.

Every time he went passed me I ended up pushing him without thinking. I accidentally pushed him through hard and he got pissed. We began to argue and he suddenly threw a punch. Of course I punched him back and we continued to fight until Minseo came running up to us screaming.

"CAN YOU GUYS STOP IT!?" She screamed pushing us away from each other. I fell to the ground and felt the blood on my lip. I expected Minseo to run towards me but she ran to him, the guy that broke her. She asked him if he was okay and that asshole was perfectly fine I had more blood on my face than he did.

I didn't care about the fact that who was more beaten up it was just that.. she ran to him instead of me. My eyes suddenly met hers and I could stare at them properly, my heart was aching. This wasn't my Minseo.

"Chan what the hell was that!? I saw you playing throughout the whole game, you kept pushing him around!" She yelled with a look I've never seen before. The look she gave me it was terrifying, it was as if she was a whole different person.

I looked at her but this time with more anger. How is she blaming me!? He literally hurt her and she still ran up to him first. I got up and walked away ignoring the fact that everyone was staring at me.

I didn't want to say anything but all that came out of my mouth was, "you're really gonna treat me like the bad guy huh?" And I said it pretty harshly too.

I couldn't go back to the camp site because that would be the first place everyone would go to find me and I know Minseo will stay back with Felix but if there is a small chance that she still wants to be with me she'll know where to go.

Minseo's POV

So much can happen in 24 hours it's unpredictable.
I ran around the campsite looking for Chan while everyone continued to play the basketball game. The boys asked to come along but I pushed them away and told them that it was my fault and I had to fix it.

It was getting darker and I couldn't find Chan anywhere. I ran into the cabin and asked Jeongin if Chan had come in.

"He came in but didn't say anything and left right away." Jeongin said as he sat down in his bed.

"Thank you!" I said and ran out the back door.

It was officially dark and I couldn't see a thing. I grabbed my phone and attempted to call him but there was no signal. I turned on my flash and looked around for Chan.

Wait..

I think I know where he went!