♡ 08 ♡

Chan's POV

I ran up to the person lying on the ground after scaring off the girls.

As I walked closer the clearer my vision became.

Wait isn't that.

"MINSEO!!! MINSEO!" I ran as fast as I could and picked her up. There was blood everywhere her arm was drenched in her own blood. There were pieces of  a glass bottle in her arm and she suddenly flinched as I tried to touch it.

"Please don't hurt me" I heard her mumble. Hearing her in this vulnerable state. Just looking at her breaks my heart.

"Don't worry princess I would never hurt you" I said as I held her in my arms.

I quickly rushed home to fix her injuries since I had no clue where she actually lived. I walked her home everyday but she would always stop me when we were close by.

So I don't really know where she lives yet.
~~~

Once I got home I glanced at Minseo and she laid in my arms peacefully. She was so light and fragile how could someone harm her.

I threw my bag on the floor and headed up the stairs to my bedroom. My parents were overseas for some business so I had the house to myself for the next 2 months.

Once I reached my room I gently placed Minseo on my bed and went straight to the bathroom to change out of my bloody clothes. I then grabbed a first aid kid and picked out the glass pieces out of Minseo's arm. I then cleaned the blood off of her arm and wrapped it with a bandage.

It was about 10:00 pm at this point and she still hadn't woken up her mother must be worried. I looked around and found her phone in her back pocket. It was cracked but still worked.

I easily got into her phone using her thumb print and texted her mom right away.

Me: Mom something came up.. I'm going to be at the library studying all night so I don't think I'll come home tonight.

MOM: ok..

I placed her phone down on my table. Wow she actually bought it? Minseo studies but she would never study that late. I looked back at Minseo who was peacefully asleep on my bed. Oh shoot!

She needs clothes to wear for tomorrow.

I went to my closet and grabbed a black hoodie and some track pants. I know that the track pants won't fit but it'll do. I folded them and placed them down beside her so when she wakes up tomorrow in the morning she'll have some clean clothes go change into. I don't want her to be confused so I wrote her a quick note and placed it on the folded clothing.

Minseo's POV

My dad came home with a big cake for my birthday. "Happy birthday Minseo!" He said with a bright smile on his face. My mom clapped as we sang happy birthday together. My dad knew I loved to write so he bought me a journal. "Make sure you write in this every day my little bean" he said as he booped my small little nose.

"Well now I have work hours again so I have to go now. Bye Minseo! Happy birthday!! I love you my beautiful princess." He said as he give me a big hug and walked out with his brief case.

Hours later

"Mom! Can I call dad I want to talk to him!" I said as I tugged on her apron as she cooked.

"Okay Minseo he must be on his way home anyways so one call wouldn't hurt." She smiled as she took out her phone and dialled my dads number. As soon as he picked up my mom handed me the phone.

"Dad! I made you a card!" I said as I jumped in joy.

"Minseo honey... could you give your mother the phone it's very important... and remember, if anyone ever bothers you I will always be there even if I'm not around I'll be watching over you... stay strong for me okay?" He said in a shaky voice.

"Okay.. I love you!" I whispered before handing my mother the phone.

"I love you too princess." He said and I could hear him from the other line and it seems as if he was crying.

I watched my mom argue with my dad and she looked very stressed.

"What do you mean they caught you!? You need to get out of there you know they're dangerous." She yelled.

I played with my toys as I watched her argue.

"You can't leave us please! Please! Take cover. Hide atleast!" She said.

"Don't say goodbye you're gonna be alright! Where are you I'll send the cops there right now! I love you too but you're not going anywhere." She began panicking as she walked back and forth.

I walked into the kitchen until I heard a loud crash.. my mom screamed her lungs out sobbing on the floor as if something bad happened.

"Mom what happened" I asked hiding behind the wall.

"I don't thing dad will come home tonight Minseo." She said faking a smile as tears rushed down her face.

~~~

I suddenly woke up breathing heavily. I felt really light headed and grabbed a water bottle that was placed on a desk next to me. I chugged the water and put the bottle back. I tried to catch my breathe but once I did I realized that I wasn't in my room.

"Wait where am I" I mumbled to myself as I looked around. I scanned around the room and it was painted grey with blue curtains. I suddenly felt something cold holding my hand. I looked down and found...

Chan?

I looked down at him and found him sound asleep on the floor next to the bed I was on. 

I looked at the dresser across from me and found a note. I got up and walked to it placing Chan's hand gently on the bed and putting a pillow under his head.

I walked up to the note and picked it up.

'I found you in the alley way last night and didn't know where you lived so I took you home. Your clothes are a mess so you should wear mine. I left a towel in the bathroom so feel free to take a shower.'

I smiled at the note and looked back at him as he slept. Thank god it was Chan and nobody else.

Why is this boy always barging into my life but I don't mind it to be honest.

I grabbed the clothes and headed to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and was ready to head into the shower until I heard the door open behind me.

A/N:

HAHHAA LMAOO this story isn't getting better isn't it :'))