♡ 30 ♡

Minseo's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed as I heard a machine beeping beside me. Everything was still blurry, I heard 2 voices mumbling as one left. I heard the door close, and the owner of one of the voices held my hand and started to speak.

"Minseo please wake up.." they whispered as they held my hand to my chest.

I opened my eyes until my vision became more clear.

"W-where am I?" I groaned as I tried pulling myself up. I felt a shot of pain hit my side as I tried to sit up. I pulled up my shirt and found a big bandage on my waist, It was filled with blood stains.

I looked at the person who was holding my hand.

"Jeongin?" Mumbled as my vision finally became clear.

He froze and looked at me shocked.

"G-G-GUYYYYSS SHES AWAKE!" He screamed as he ran out of the room.

What the hell we that.

8 boys ran into the room out of breath. Their eyes became teary as they looked at me. The boys ran to me and hugged me.

~~~

I found Felix, Seungmin, Woojin, Changbin, Minho, Jeongin, Jisung, and Hyunjin standing in front of me.

"Minseo-ah are you okay?" Felix softly said as he hugged me once more.

"Yeah I guess I am" I said as I counted all of the boys in the room.

"Wait..where's the ninth?" I questioned.

"Minseo.. he hasn't woken up for the past 3 days... you woke up from time to time but he hasn't even opened his eyes." Hyunjin sadly said as he looked down.

I felt my heart sink deep.

"This is all my fault." I mumbled.

"No it's not Minseo. You guys planned this together! If he didn't come to protect you he would've been regretting this too." Minho said as he put him hand on my shoulder.

"You should get some rest now..it's getting late, we'll see you later." Felix smiled as he gave me a light peck on the forehead and left the room.

~~~

I checked the time and it was almost 11pm. I took off my blanket and slid my feet into my slippers.

I stood up ignoring the pain in my waist and walked up to the door.

I took a peek outside to see if anyone was there but the hallways were empty.

I walked around the hallway looking for the name 'Bang Chan' I wondered around the hall for a while until I finally found his room.

"Found you Bang Chan!" I squeaked as I opened his room door.

When I walked inside my heard dropped. He was laying in bed as he had wires matched onto him. The machine continued to beep and I watched him breathing in and out.

I walked up to him and sat down.

"Chan.. I'm so sorry." I whispered as I picked up his hand and held it to my chest.

He's so young he doesn't deserve this.

"Please wake up Chan.. if not for me.. for the boys?" I cried.

He looked so naive as he laid on the bed. It was supposed to be me. I was supposed to be in his place.

~~~

I spent the whole night talking to him.

I looked at the time and it was almost 6 am, I gave Chan a kiss and ran out the room.

When I walked into my room I found Felix sitting down on the sofa.

"You're getting released today." He said as he pointed at the clock.

"So what happened with Mr.Evans and Hana?" I asked sitting down on my bed.

"While the ambulance came for you and Chris, the cops caught them trying to escape from the back and arrested them." Felix said as he sat down beside me.

"You should get some rest before we leave." He said as he hugged me.

"Thank god you're okay." He said as he hugged me.

I hugged him back, he got up after tucking me in and walked outside.

Chan needs to wake up or I won't forgive myself.

Ever.