♡ 31 ♡

Minseo's POV

It's been a week since the incident. I took Chan's car out from time to time and drove myself to the places he used to take me to.

Chan still hasn't shown any signs of waking up.

It was 6pm and I was home alone today, Felix went out with the boys to eat food.

They asked me to tag along but I denied it because I had some other plans.

I took Chan's car and drove myself to the place we had our first date.

I drove up onto the cliff where the cherry blossom tree's grew.

I parked my car and walked out to look at the view.

I took out a blanket and placed it down, I say down on top of it and looked down.

It was so beautiful.. only if Chan was here.

I laid down on the blanket and closed my eyes as I felt the cold breeze hit my face.

Soon I dozed off while listening to the wind blowing passed my ears.

~~~

I suddenly woke up to a cat playing with my bandage. I sat up and picked her up.

"Hey little buddy" I said as I stroked her fur.

She pulled away from my arms and sat down beside me. She curled up into a ball and purred.

"It doesn't seem like you have a home... maybe I should take you in." I said as I picked her up and placed her on my lap.

She seemed so cheery. She had fluffy white fur and black spots...

"Hmm you need a name...how about." I said as I looked at her.

"Faith."

She suddenly looked up at me and meowed.

"You like it huh?" I laughed as I patted her head.

~~~

It got dark and the stars finally came out. I laid back down as Faith slept on my stomach.

I watched the stars shimmer.

Suddenly a shooting star flew past me and my eyes lit up.

I closed my eyes and made a wish, "please please please, I need Chan to wake up! If he wakes up I promise to ignore him and let him live his own life without me" I said as the wind blew really hard, causing the cherry blossoms to suddenly fall down on top of me.

It looked at my watched and it was 10pm I picked up Faith and took her into the car.

~~~

I stopped by a pet shop and bought a few supplies for Faith before heading home. Once I got them I placed the items in the trunk and drove straight home.

~~~

Chan's POV

I walked around a maze trying to find the exit but kept ending up in the same spot I started.

I suddenly found Minseo holding her hand out for me.

"Come here! I'll help!" She smiled as I grabbed her hand and followed her.

We walked and walked until we finally reached the exit.

I looked around and found my friends standing in front of me.

Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin, Woojin, Changbin, Jeongin, Minho, and Jisung ran to me giving me a big hug.

"You made it!" They cheered.

"Chan!" They cheered

"Chan!"

"Chan!"

"CHAN!" I suddenly heard a deep voice yell in my test and I woke up breathing heavily.

"Oh shit that actually woke you up." Felix said as he sat down in front of me confused.

He got up leaving the room.

I couldn't breath properly and grabbed a glass of water that was on the table beside me and chugged it.

I looked out the window and it was still dark.

How long have I been sleeping?

~~~

All of the boys came in sobbing when they saw me they pulled me in a hug and Minho nearly kissed me.

"How long have I been sleeping?" I asked and the boys all went quiet.

"Chan you've been asleep for a week.. maybe even more." Seungmin said concerned.

What the hell.. it felt as if I was shit yesterday.

"Where's Minseo? Is she okay!" I asked and looked directly at Felix searching for answers.

"Yeah she's fine she got released from the hospital last week.. I called her but she had some things to do..." Felix said and from the look on his face he was clearly lying.

~~~

Minseo's POV

I was laying on my bed beside Faith until I heard my phone ringing. I sat up to check who it was and.. it was Felix?

"Hello?" I said as I heard him talking to someone on the other line.

"Yeah Minseo.." he said out of breath.

"What happened is something the matter?" I asked in concern.

Felix took a deep breath and replied, "Chan.. he finally woke up. You need to come now you're probably the first person he's expecting to see!"

I felt my heart ache as Felix said that. This was because of my wish!!!

I felt a tear leave my eye.

"Felix I can't..." I sighed as he asked me why.

I took a deep breath and explained everything that happened today.

"Okay.. I understand." He said as he ended the phone call.

I cried from happiness and pain.

Chan was finally awake! But I can't see him anymore...

Since it was finally summer break it wouldn't be a problem. It'll be easy to avoid him.