♡ 35 ♡

*one year later*

Minseo's POV

We were finally seniors.

Chan and my relationship got stronger over the months.

Felix found himself a girlfriends and moved in with her. Chan's parents moved to Australia since it was such a pain to move back and fourth because of business trip.

Chan lived alone and I slept over most of the days.

~~~

Today was Chan's birthday and I wanted to make it special for him. I invited all of the boys to come help me set up. I invited them to my house so we could have a surprise party.

Hours after I invited them the boys knocked on the door.

"Hey guys come in" I said watching them carry bags full of snacks and decorations.

We blew balloons and placed them all over the house. Ribbon, streamers, banners and anything we found at the party store we're thrown onto the walls.

I showed the boys the balcony I sometimes go in.

"Let's decorate this too! We could eat dinner later on." Jeongin suggested as he grabbed some supplies.

"Okay!" I cheered as I showed them how to get down to the balcony.

The 8 boys followed me, we put fairy lights around the fence and stuck some balloons as well.

~~~

We were finally done and we all plopped on the couch.

"Let me text Chan now!" I said as I pulled out my phone.

Silly boy thinks I forgot his birthday.. he's probably so hurt right now.

I laughed as I texted him, he is not expecting this!!

The boys had music blasting on the speakers and I threw a pillow at Changbin telling him to turn it off.

He took the hint and turned the music off immediately.

We suddenly heard the door knock and I signalled all of the boys go hide.

"Coming!" I shouted as I ran to the door.

I opened the door and found Chan standing there.. this time he wasn't wearing black. He was wearing a bright yellow shirt with blue ripped jeans and a chain around his neck.

"Hey babe." He said as he held onto my waist and give me a big kiss. Oh god the boys can't see this they'll tease us!

"Let's walk to the living room." I said as I grabbed his arm.

As I walked him to the living room I bend down to 'tie' my laces. Chan looked at me confused and this was when I signalled the boys to come in for the surprise.