♡ 23 ♡

Yeah Minseo's POV

I woke up the next day and felt as if I was gonna a pass out. I felt drowsy and ran to the bathroom like 4 times throughout the night to throw up. I didn't feel so good.

I don't think I'm able to go to school today..

I couldn't text Chan so I chose to text Woojin instead.

Once I texted Woojin I took an Advil and went back to sleep

Chan's POV

I haven't seen Minseo this morning. I thought she'd come to school a bit earlier to avoid me but she was nowhere to be found.

I met up with the boys before school started and found Woojin huddling them up explaining something. The boys looked concerned as Woojin continued to speak.

"Hey guys what's up!" I waved while I walked towards them.

"Chan!! You're finally here!" Woojin said as he signalled me to come closer.

"What's the matter? Why do you guys look so down?" I asked as I stood beside Woojin.

"It's about Minseo..." Changbin held my shoulder as he sighed. I felt my heart drop.. was she okay!? Is she hurt!?

I suddenly remembered the text messages she sent me last night, it was as if she was telling me all these things before she left me forever or something. How can one apologize knowing that I'm still going to be mad at them no matter what they do.

"Changbin stop acting as if she's dead! The girls perfectly fine." Seungmin laughed as he smacked the back of Changbin's head.

I felt kind of relieved when Seungmin said that.. at least she's alive right?

"Minseo told me that she felt really sick.. she puked like 5 times last night.. Chan do you know how this happened?" Woojin asked crossing his legs.

"Oh damn Hyung you really got a girl pregnant." Minho said snapping his fingers.

WHAT NO!!

"No that's impossible.." I stuttered.

"Damn Hyung you're wildin." Jeongin giggled as he poked his head up from behind Jisung.

My heart sunk deeper into my chest as the boys joked around... poor Minseo.

"Can you guys stop joking around! Chan non of this is true. Minseo just had a really bad fever and she probably got sick because of the snow storm that happened last night." Woojin signed as he tackled both Hyunjin and Jeongin.

Some part of me was relieved that she wasn't pregnant.

"If Minseo got sick just last night that means...it was because she gave me her jacket... did she not go straight home.. did she walk alone through the snow storm.." I started mumbling to myself as Woojin snapped me out of it.

"It's okay.. you can make it up to her by taking care of her while her moms out on a business trip." Woojin smirked as he elbowed me.

"Okay.. I'll get my things after school and go to her house. But Woojin.. I don't know how to take care of someone with a fever." I said looking down at the ground.

"It's easy just press your lips against her forehead like you're giving her a kiss and you can easily tell the temperature." He said as he walked off to his class.

"Yeah apparently it's better than using your hand too check for the fever." Jisung said as he wrapped his arm around Hyunjin and walked to his first period class as well.

The boys and I said our goodbye and left to our classes.

~~~

Today was a day we finished in class assignments so I chose to skip my last 2 periods.

Instead of going to a coffee shop I went straight to Minseo's house to check up on her.

~~~

I tried to open the door but it was locked.. I knocked a few times but no one answered.

I remembered that Minseo hid her extra key in the flower pot across from her apartment just incase I ever needed to find over.

I dug through the dirt and found the key I picked it up and unlocked the door.

I walked in and looked for Minseo.. maybe she's in her room.

Minseo's POV

I played with my dad all day until the sun went down. My dad suddenly drifted away as the darkness came along. I cried and cried but no one would save me. I suddenly felt warm lips against my forehead.

I felt warM lips against my forehead... I opened my eyes and found the owner of them.. they belonged to my Channie.

"My channie" I whispered as I cupped his cheeks and gave him a big kiss.

"I love you" I said as I coughed.

"Minseo you're going to get me sick" I heard him whine... this dream was one of the best I've had in years.

"Oh no Minseo-ah you're heating up" he said as he put a wet cloth in my forehead.

"I'm sorry." I said as I felt drowsy. Chan nodded as he focused on taking care of changing the wet cloth.

I suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom. I began to throw up.. again. Chan ran after me and held back my hair.

I pulled myself back and leaned against the wall crying.

"My stomach hurts so much.. but I'd rather get duck instead if you." I cried as I wiped my mouth. 

"I know you aren't real.. cause the real Chan is mad at me.. but even if this is a hallucination I don't care. I just want you to know that I love you and I'd literally give up my life just for you." I cried and I got up and hugged him.

"Minseo.. I'm real. I came to take care of you, I know you'd never cheat on me I was just hurt that there was another guy in my way stopping me from having you." He softly said as he gave me a hug.

"I'd kiss you but umm.. you're sick.." he laughed as he gave me a light peck on the cheek.

"I love you Minseo."

"I love you too Chan"

A/N:

Oof this sucks

Goodnight ❤️