♡ 05 ♡

A few weeks had past and Chan followed me home from time to time. I actually let him, sometimes I slowed down so he could catch up to me and we bought snacks from the convenient store. But we chose to keep our so called 'friendship' a secret because Chan told me how the girls in our school get really jealous when he gets too close to anyone more specifically any girl.

It was a cold rainy Friday morning. I got up for school and ate breakfast as usual and ran out the door. I forgot to bring my umbrella and ran to the nearest bus stop to seek shelter. It was raining pretty hard but it's not like I'm gonna die if I walk to school in the rain. So I took a big step forward and felt the water droplets pour onto me until I was soaking wet. I casually began to walk to my school as I noticed people giving me weird looks because of how I was walking through the rain as if it was a casual sunny day.

I continued to walk until I felt the rain suddenly stop. I could still see the rain falling around me but nothing was falling on me. I looked up and noticed a black umbrella with a cute little whale doodle in the centre. There's only one person I know that draws like that.

"Chan?" I said as I turned around facing him. His hair was soaking wet and the rain continued to fall onto his beautiful blonde hair. He held the small umbrella over me instead of himself.

"Chan you need to cover yourself too you're going to get sick!" I yelled as I pulled him closer to me without hesitation. I didn't think before I did what I just did but he stared at me quietly holding back a smile.

I tried not to panic and continued to walk along side him casually while holding the umbrella with Chan. My hand was so close to his hand and it was so small compared to it.

"Minseo I think we should take the bus from here walking to school at this pace is gonna get us late ya know." He said as he pointed to the bus stop a few steps away from us. We quickly closed the umbrella and ran under the bus stop.

We both laughed as we noticed how wet we were from the rain. Chan was wearing a white T-Shirt and his black leather jacket which kind of exposed his abs but I couldn't let myself get distracted. I looked at the bus schedule and based on the time we had about 10 minutes until the next bus would arrive.

"We have 10 minutes till the next bus comes. I think we should take a seat." I said as I squeezed the water out of my hair causing Chan to laugh once more.

An old lady sad down next to us and glanced at us a few times but looked away once I caught her. Then she took a deep breath and spoke up. "You two very cute. Are the two of you dating?" She asked with a weak smile.

That was ridiculous of course not!

"N-

"Yes we are! Isn't she a little cutie" Chan interrupted me with a lie and ruffled my hair. The old lady laughed, "Well then. I hope you two have an amazing life together." She said as she got up realizing that her bus had arrived she waved us goodbye and we waved back. Once she went onto the bus we went on after her. Chan kept telling me stupid jokes but all I could think of was 'why did he lie to her and tell her that we were dating..'

Chan found us a seat in the back of the bus and we both sat down.

"Chan.." I said looking down.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you lie to that old lady back there.. you should've just told her we were only friends." I said looking up.

"Well ouch." He said pulling out another dumb dad joke.

"Why though?" I asked him seriously and his smile faded making him look serious as well.

"Well.. honestly she seemed happy looking at such a young couple, I didn't want to tell her no. And anyways you are cute uwu" he said ruffling my wet hair once again.

"Chan you can't uwu someone in real life." I said laughing pulling his hand away from my head.

"Wouldn't we make a cute couple" he said jokingly while against my shoulder with a cute little pout.

"Oh please Chan. I'm a loser with no friends and well you..

Look at you! You're popular and you have too many friends. I've lost count." I said as I pushed his head off of my shoulder.

"Who said they were my friends." He looked at me with a poker face.

"What do you mean. You literally hang out with different people at school everyday." I said confused.

"Minseo.. as hard as people try to become your friend it never real. They either want to befriend you for popularity or they're just friends with you because their friends are. I don't have many TRUE friends I just have those 7 boys I hang out with from time to time." He said.

"O-oh I didn't know that.. I never really had proper friends before so I can't really relate to being popular or anything." I never thought someone who looked like he had everything he needed actually turned out to be just as lonely as I was.

We continued to chat on our way to school until someone walked up to us.

"Well well if it isn't the new girl and bad boy Bang Chan." A girl with red hair said as she crossed her arms with a sneaky smile.

"Eun-Eunhye" Chan said as if his soul had left his body.

Should I be worried?

A/N:

Omg I had to write chapter 5!!! But I should be practicing my presentation that I could possibly have tomorrow

(Also guys I wrote this story before the whole Woojin incident so don't think the wrong way when I say 7 members, it's for the plot 🥺)