♡ 04 ♡

Today is my second day of school and I still kind of feel the butterflies in my stomach.

My school life is much more peaceful than it used to be and my mom spends more time at work which lets my old bruises heal.

~~~

I finished eating my breakfast and headed out the door. The weather was amazing, the sun was shining and there were so many people. Some with children and some on their way to work. I continued to walk down my route to school until I reached it.

I pushed through the doors and walked to my locker located on the second floor. Today was boring but I didn't really mind it. I opened my locker and began putting my thinks away until I found a small purple sticky note stuck to the back of my locker. I reached for the note and pulled it out 'Thank you' was all it said. I flipped the note to see if there was a name but thank you was the only thing written on it.

I shoved the note in my pocket and walked to history.

I sat in my usual seat and turns out that the boy with the blonde hair wasn't here yet. Maybe he has a habit of being. I took some quick notes and someone suddenly slammed the classroom door open.

It was him.

The boy walked into the classroom and everyone began to whisper, they were obviously pointing out the bandage he had on his cheek.

Wait...he never took it off?

I flicked my forehead trying to avoid such thoughts and continued to stare at the pink bandage on his cheek. The boy noticed me and smirked, I didn't hesitate and quickly turned away as he threw his bag beside me and sat down.

*Ding*

I heard my notifications go off and checked my phone.

MOM: MINSEO WHY THE HELL IS THERE NO FOOD IN THE FU**ING FRIDGE

Me: I guess I forgot to do the groceries

MOM: I better have groceries in that fridge or you're going to regret it Minseo.

Me: ok..

I sighed and slammed my head on the desk really hard.

"A-are you okay?" I heard someone say poking my shoulder.

I got up and turned towards the boy with the blonde hair. "Yeah I'm fine." I said with a slight smile on my face.

"Oh okay.. you just seemed stressed over your mom's message." He said playing with his hair.

"You saw my messages" I asked a little bit more harshly.

"Yeah but it was only because we sit so close, your phone screen was just there and I could see it so clearly." He said sounding naive.

"Well what's your name anyways?" He said leaning back in his chair. "Minseo.. Lee Minseo" I said as I put my things back in my backpack.
"What about you?"

He leaned forward and looked at me straight in the eyes before speaking, "The names Ba-"

*RING*

Before he could finish his sentence the bell rang and I quickly grabbed my bag and ran out of the class. I've never had a proper conversation with anyone before so I was really panicking back there. I tried so hard to hide it but I think he noticed it.

It was finally lunch time. I went to the cafeteria and bought some food and headed up the staircase to the roof. I opened the roof top door and a beam of light hit my eyes blinding me. I nearly fell but caught on to the wall. I walked outside into the roof top and found a nice place in the shade to eat my lunch.
I put in my headphones and began listening to my music.
~~~

I was eating my food until someone approached me.

It was that boy with the blonde hair

He didn't say anything but sat down and grabbed my juice box out of my hand and started taking sips from it.

"I never got to introduce myself.." he said as he continued to drink from the juice box.

"I don't really want to know you though" I said coldly.

"The names Bang Chan. I have many names like Chris, or Christopher, but I like being called Chan" he said crossing his legs like a little kid sipping on his juice box.

"Okay let me just get things straight...that day I put the bandage on you was only because I pitied you nothing else.." I said as I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"But only a person with a good heart would do that, I don't know many people like you." He said standing up from his spot.

"I also want to find out what's going on between you and your mother, it doesn't seem like a healthy relationship." He said as he stared at me with his soft brown eyes.

"Let me get to know you more." he said out of nowhere.

"But I just met you." I stated.

"Then let's get closer...let's get to know each other more first and maybe one day you'll open up"

"Deal?"

Maybe agreeing to him could actually change my life into something better... or something worse.

"Deal."

A/N:
Okay this was literal shit.
Leave a vote!!!