♡ 18 ♡

Minseo's POV

Two days had passed, Chan and I went to school together and came back every day. We went for ice cream during the day and ate ramen at night.

We binged tv shows together and laughed while telling each other embarrassing childhood stories.

But the day has finally come.

The day of our field trip.

~~~

"Minseo!! Hurry up this isn't a fashion show!" Chan yelled as he took out our suitcases dragging them outside.

"Yeah yeah coming." I yelled back as he ran down the stairs with wet hair.

We couldn't bring Chan's car so we ended up walking to school with our heavy suitcases.

"Are you sure you can carry that?" Chan asked as he attempted to grab my suitcase out of my hand.

"No no I'm fine you just carry your own bag." I smiled as we continued to walk to school.

~~~

We finally reached school and all of the classes were already outside in the school parking lot. It was really loud and everyone stared at us as we walked to our friends.

"MINSEO!!" Hyunjin yelled as he ran up to me giving me a big hug.

Seungmin walked up to us and smacked Hyunjin, "that's Chan's girl you're messing with Jinnie." He laughed.

I turned to Chan and his pale face turned into a somewhat pink tone.

"Are you okay? You look sick?" I asked trying to feel his forehead, and his face turned into a darker shade of red.

"No no I'm okay." He said moving me away from him, as I turned around I found the 7 boys giggling in the back as they watched us.

"Attention students!" We heard the class rep say.

"Find a partner and line up in front of your buses, they're assigned by your first period classes so please find your teachers." She said as he handed the mic back to the principal.

Since Chan and I had the same morning class we walked together to our bus.

We walked in and took a seat together in the back where no one else was.

Suddenly we heard two giggled sit beside us. When I turned to them I found Hyunjin sneaking Jeongin into the bus.

"Jeongin isn't supposed to be in this bus.." I whispered pointing outside the window where his appropriate class was.

"Let him be we're going to the same place anyways." Hyunjin said flapping his hands and I just nodded.

~~~

The bus ride was about 2 hours and 30 minutes according to the time. I continued to star outside the window until I felt something fall onto my shoulder.

I turned around and found Chan sound asleep next to me. Did this boy get any sleep last night?! I played with his soft hair as I dozed off as well.

~~~

"Minseo Minseo Minseo Minseo Minseo" I heard someone whisper into my ear as I groaned. I tried to open my eyes and everything was blurry until I rubbed my eyes and looked again. Chan was softly shaking me trying to wake me up.

"It's time to go" he said as he pulled me up from my seat.

We took a long walk to the cabins and dropped our luggage there. The camp workers gave everyone tents to set up. I chose to help out with the fire and Chan helped me.

We had many activities to do throughout the day.

We played archery which was honestly really fun.

Changbin kept missing the target and cussed every time. Minho and Jisung got banned from using the bows because they kept aiming them at each other. Chan did pretty good and got decent shots every try. Hyunjin admired him from afar because he was too scared to use the bow, he thought that he'd shoot someone with it if he wasn't careful and Jeongin sat out beside him because he didn't want Hyunjin feeling alone. For Seungmin well.. he was nowhere to be found.

~~~

Up next we played a quick game of volleyball at a close by beach. Seungmin, Minho, Hyunjin And Changbin were on one team and Chan, me, Jisung, and Jeongin were on the other, Woojin chose to watched us as he ate a bucket of chicken. Since it would be an uneven game he sacrificed himself and sat out.

"You're about to go down!" I heard Chan yell throwing the volleyball up.

"Not if we take you down first!!" Changbin snapped back.

We played a few rounds, but suddenly Jeongin injured his leg as we played. We won but Jeongin wasn't in good shape. Chan picked the boy up and we took him to the cabin.

"It's not bad but he should take some rest." A staff member said as they took him into a room. We said out goodbyes and left back to the camp site.

~~~

It was a long day but it was finally dark. Everyone headed to their tents leaving Chan and I alone. We sat down on a blanket and stared at the stars.

"It's been a long time since I saw the stars." He said at he closed his eyes listening to the sounds of crickets and the wind blowing through the trees.

He looked so

Beautiful.

I laid down beside him and looked up, "where I used to live.. the sky was full of stars." I smiled thinking about my happy memories.

Chan suddenly got up and pulled me up with him., "let me take you somewhere." He said and walked me through the forest to a hill.

We both sat down and watched the scenery. "This is really beautiful!" I said stretching my arms.

I was looking around the hills until I found someone familiar walking towards a patch of trees.

"Felix?"