♡ 13 ♡

Minseo's POV

It was the day after the party and I began getting my things for school. Once I packed my bag I left the house and headed straight to school.

I walked down the route I usually take. I used to meet up with Chan infront of the coffee shop but he wasn't there today.. I wonder why.

I headed into the convenience store near my school to get some medications for my headache. I must've drank a lot at the party because I don't remember most of what happened.

Almost everything was a big blur.

~~~

I walked into the school and put my things in my locker. I headed to History and looked around for Chan. Maybe he was too hung over to come today.

When I walked into my history class everyone looked at me and started whispering to their friends. I wonder what's up with them today.

I took out my note book and wrote some notes as my teacher lectured us. Suddenly the door bursted open and Chan walked in with a pissed off look on his face. He walked in and sat down beside me, I greeted him but I got no response. He just glared at me and put his head on the desk trying to take a nap.

"Chan.." I said poking his arm.

"I bought you some medications for your headache while I was at the convenience store this morning." I smiled as he turned his head facing me.

"Do you not remember what happened last night?" He asked. It was hard to hear him because he was mumbling but I somehow understood what he was saying.

"Nope.. nothing at all to be honest, all I remember was that we played truth or dare with the boys and chugged cups of beer and Jeongin took me home afterwards...I must've passed out after a few shots." I laughed. His facial expression suddenly changed, and his eyes lit up, he had a slight smile on his face and he bounced up.

"Pass me the medicine!" He said as he grabbed it out of my hand and chugged it.

Why did his mood change all of a sudden? That was weird...

~~~

I had art class next and I had it with Seungmin. I met up with him and gave him a quick high five and sat down at the back of the class next to him.

"So what happened between you and Chan when we all passed out last night" he teased.

"I thought I passed out with you guys.. didn't I drink the most?" I asked confused. Seungmin giggled cause he knew he was about to cause trouble and it kind of bothered me.. what if I forgot certain details about what really happened.

"Well.. we all passed out BUT you and Chan.. I woke up while you guys were talking and you both headed upstairs but I don't remember why." He said trying to remember the tiny details.

"I seriously don't remember anything Seungmin. For all I know we probably went upstairs to watch a movie.." I said trying to defend myself before he said anything stupid.

"Mhmm sureeee" he teased making me smack the back of his head.

"Anyways ima go to the washroom now.. see you later." I smiled as I walked up to the teacher asking for permission to leave the class. Once the teacher allowed me I grabbed a hall pass and headed down the stairs and into the first floor bathroom.

I walked into a stall and locked the door. I suddenly heard a bunch girls giggling while they walked in. I tried to peak through the crack to see what was happening.

"She came in here, I saw her!" A girl said while pointing at one of the stalls, "maybe she's in one of these" she said as she opened a stall on the far right. I took small breaths trying not to get noticed by them. I peeked through the crack to see if they were near my stall, they were on the other side of the room. I took the opportunity and quickly climbed over the stall and ran out of the girls bathroom.

"SHE RAN OUT!! GET HER!" I heard Eunhye scream as they ran after me. I could hear them coming closer to me. I screamed and tried to run as fast as I could. The school was in the shape of a big rectangle so I ran and took a sharp turn until I banged into someone.

"SHHH IN HERE" someone whispered and pulled me into the storage room. Once we both fell into the storage room they slammed the door and held my mouth to prevent me from screaming. We both waited until the girls disappeared and then they turned the flash on from their phone.

"Chan?" I said as I laid on top of him.

"Yeah.. Jeongin called me and told me that those girls were bothering you again so I had to save you." He said as he stood up. I stood up as well, but since the storage room was really small we were literally on top of each other. My chest was against his and I continued to look up at him... being so close to him made my heart feel weird.

What happened last night?

Chan suddenly flintched and leaned closer towards me I closed my eyes thinking he was trying to make a move but he casually turned on the storage room light and hugged me, "Minseo.. you can tell me anything...please. Please promise me that you'll trust me I don't want you getting hurt." He said as his hug tightened. I suddenly felt tears rushing down my face and Chan quickly pulled back.

"Don't cry Minseo.." he said as he wiped the tears off  my cheeks, "you're safe as long as you're honest with me." He smiled as he ruffled my hair and walked out of the storage room leaving me alone.

~~~

The school day was over and I began walking home. Suddenly a black BMW stopped me, I tried to look through the windows but they were tinted which made it difficult to see until the windows rolled down.

"Minseo hop in." Chan said as he reached for the door opening it for me, I walked in and sat down next to him on the passenger seat, "when did you get this car?" I asked.

"Since my parents always leave they bought me a car as an apology and since we have a pretty decent amount of money it wasn't really a problem." He smirked as he drove away from the school.

"Wait where are we going? This isn't the way to my building." I said reading the street signs in panic.

"It's okay Minseo I'm taking you somewhere." He said which calmed me down a bit. I rested my head against the window and closed my eyes until I dozed off.

A/N:

Ugh I hate my writing skills