♡ 14 ♡

Minseo's POV

"We're here!" Chan said as he tried waking me up.
I woke up and the sunlight hit my eyes as I rubbed them. "Let's get out now." Chan smiles as he looked at me.

I looked around half awake then tried to open my seat belt. It was stuck it wouldn't unbuckle, "Chan it isn't unbuckling." I said tugging onto the seatbelt.

Chan leaned towards me and I felt his warm breath hit my skin. I started at him frozen while he tried to unbuckle my seatbelt. It took a few tries but it finally worked.

"Thank you" I said and walked out of the car.

Chan wrapped his hands over my eyes and told me to follow his steps.

"Chan where are we going?" I asked a bit terrified.

He continued to walk without answering my questions. He the took his hands off of my eyes and I opened them.

"WOW!" I yelled as I felt the wind blow through my hair. Chan had brought me up a mountain where the cherry blossoms bloomed. There was so much pink everywhere I couldn't help but smile like an idiot. I looked back at Chan and mouthed a small thank you. He watched me run around like a little kid as he leaned against his car.

~~~

We spent the whole day on the mountain and bought a basket of fresh strawberries from the farmers market. We sat down and told each other emberessing stoiries and watched the sunset.

We were on our way to Chan's car until he stopped me and placed a few cherry blossoms on my hand, "take these and make a wish.. once you're done blow the petals away and you'll never know, it could come true!" He said.

I closed my eyes and wished.

Could my love for Felix come true? Can he finally accept me and love me.. more than a friend?

I took a deep breath and blew the petals away and In front of me I found Chan smiling..

Why is he always there whenever I think about Felix...why does my heart flutter around both of them?

~~~

We spent the whole day together. I took many pictures today while I was out with Chan and chose to post some as we drove back home.

Once I posted my notifications went crazy.

My heart melted when I read Felix's comment

My heart melted when I read Felix's comment. I can't let him just assume I have a boyfriend.. he'll get the wrong idea and I won't get to confess.

He's been my only proper friend while I went through things like my dad passing away. I could just leave without thanking him and telling him how much I love him.

~~~

Chan had finally stopped and when I looked up from my phone we were parked in front of my building.

"Goodnight Minseo." He said as he handed me a small piece of paper as I walked out of the car and up to his side of the car.

"Open this in 2 days.. don't read it just yet." He winked as he rolled up his window and drive away.

I couldn't read the note yet so I kept it in my purse and walked home. I entered the PIN number and unlocked the lobby door. I walked into the elevator and pressed my floor number. The elevator was about to close until a hand slipped in between it, forcing the elevator to automatically open again.

"Oh. Hey Felix." I said a bit shocked.

"Where are you coming from.. it's pretty late y'know" I asked while showing him the time.

"I had cram school and ended up studying at the library for a few hours." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

"That makes sense" I nodded awkwardly as the elevator music continued to play. We both stood in our spots until the elevator door opened, "I guess this is my stop.. goodnight Minseo! Also before I go meet me downstairs tomorrow at 11am we're going to the amusement park!" He cheered.

"But what about school"

"Screw school!" He laughed and walked away as the elevator closed.

Is he asking me out to a date!!!??? I squealed as I skipped back to my apartment.

~~~

Once I got home I changed into my pj's and jumped onto my bed..

Tomorrow is gonna be a fun day.

A/N:

This chapter was too short...

MY COUSINS ARE BUYING NCT 127 TICKETS AND WE MIGHT GO IF WE GET THEM AHHH