♡ 09 ♡

Chan's POV

I woke up the next morning and found myself laying on the floor. I must've fallen asleep while treating Minseo's arm.

I rubbed my head and looked on the bed. Where did she go?

I looked at the dresser and the clothes were gone. Maybe she went home while I was asleep.

I got up from my spot and looked around the room just in case Minseo was still here but the house was quiet.

I then walked to the bathroom to get myself ready for the day. As I opened the door I found a figure walking into the tub.

"AHHHH SHUT THE DOOR!!" Minseo turned around widening her eyes trying to cover herself with the shower curtains.

"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed and quickly slammed the door shut. Oh my god what did I just see. I felt my cheeks heating up. I quickly ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Minseo's POV

I turned around and found Chan slowly opening the door minding his own business. He suddenly looked up and I screamed.

"AHHHH SHUT THE DOOR!!" I yelled and quickly grabbed the shower curtains trying to cover myself.

"OH-OH MY GOD!!" Chan screamed as he shut the door immediately and ran off.

What.. what just happened.

I can't face him now he literally just walked into me...NAKED.

I went into the tub and took a quick shower. I put on the clothes Chan have me and walked out.

I walked out of the room and down the stairs. I heard music coming from the kitchen and headed towards it. I walked into the kitchen and found Chan cooking breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen and stood beside him.

He noticed me and turned around, " goodmorning Minseo." He smiled acting as if nothing had happened just now.

"The sweater is fine but the track pants are a bit baggy" I said as I tried pulling them up.

"You look really cute." He softly said with a smile on his face before realizing what he just said.

I noticed his face getting red and could help but laugh. "So are we going to school today?" I asked as I sat down in the dining room.

"Not we.. just me. You're hurt and you need rest. And I need to find out who those girls were so I could give them a taste of my mind." He said raging with anger. Did he care that much?

I took my plate of foot and began eating. "You know.. the girls that beat me up.. it was Eunhye and her gang" I said calmly taking a bite of my food.

"WAIT WHAT!? What the hell is her problem!!!!!?" Chan yelled this time which made me jump a bit.

"Sorry Minseo.. But this isn't right they hurt you because of me." He said looking down.

"Chan it isn't your fault. You can't control who your friends are, they're just being skanky bitches." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He suddenly looked up at me with his eyes glowing. "I just thought if something! If I tell them the truth about our friendship maybe they'll stop if I show off my protective side." He smiled and I flicked his forehead causing him to groan.

"Are you dumb!? We can't do that yet the whole school would go after me then just give it some time maybe they'll stop." I smiled as I got up from my seat.

"Well I'm going to go to sleep now just like you said." I smiled and headed back up to his room.

"You should get going to school before you get late!" I yelled.

"Okay I'll go now. Just be careful okay?" He said.

"Okay!" I replied before slamming the door shut.

~~~

I came early to school and hung around the back hoping to meet the boys.

They showed up one by one and we all huddled up.

"I didn't see you with Minseo this morning. What's up?" Seungmin said as he sucked on his lollipop.

"Well... about that" I mumbled as I sat down against the wall.

"Don't tell me you killed her!" Jisung gasped and Minho smacked his arm.

"No you idiot we need to be serious." Minho said as he signalled me to continue my story.

"She got beat up by Eunhye and her squad and I took her home to treat the wounds.. and she ended up staying over the whole night." I said as I watched all the boys stare at me amused.

"Did anything happen?" Jeongin nudged my arm teasing me.

I felt my cheeks heat up remembering the incident that happened.

"Oooooooo something did happen!" Woojin said sitting down beside me.

"What happened What happened!?" Hyunjin yelled from beside me.

"Well..." I said taking a deep breath.

"Hurry up and spill you sissy" Minho groaned while rolling his eyes.

"I woke up the next morning and assumed that she left after taking a quick shower and changing into a new set of clothes... and I walked into the bathroom because I had to get ready for school and didn't know that Minseo was in there...and you know the rest" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"Oh damn...I didn't expect that." Changbin said with a straight face.

"Did you see anything." Jeongin asked acting all innocent.

"JEONGIN!!" Hyunjin yelled smacking the back of the boys head.

"Yeah.... it wasn't my fault it just happened so fast." I sad quietly.

"Wow look at our channie acting all shy." Woojin teased.

"So you do like her don't you" Minho asked with his cheeky smile.

"I never said I did!" I snapped at him.

"Then why are you turning red" he snapped back.

"Fine.. you got me there. I do like her so what? It's not like I can do anything about it she doesn't trust many people and I don't think I could ever be one of them." I said looking back down.

"Oh sweetie you already are" Changbin said before walking away leaving the 7 of us huddled together.

Little did I know someone was listening to our conversation.

A/N:

Hope you liked this chapter! Make sure to leave a vote!