♡ 27 ♡

Minseo's POV

We woke up the next morning and got our things ready. Chan packed a baseball bag just in case we needed any weapons to protect ourselves and I brought out black masks for the three of us.

We called Mr. Evans and waited for him to pick up.
"Hello?" We heard a women say on the other side of the line.

"Yes can we talk to Mr. Evans?" I asked.

"Yes yes one moment please.." the women said as she put us on hold.

"Hello" We heard a man say, probably Mr. Evans.

"Yes I'm here to make a deal.." I said with a serious voice.

"What kind of deal...?" He asked.

"We have your daughter... and we want to trade her for something.." I said mischievously... I looked at Chan and Felix and asked them what that something was before I continued to talk to Mr. Evans.

We had to distract them so we planned to trade Hana for money so as we make the trade the cops will come in and capture them.

"Money." I said as I waited for him to answer.

"How much?" He sighed on the other line.

"20k" I calmly answered.

"Okay..where should we meet?" He asked sounding more serious than he was before.

"I'll text you the address...be there by 9pm." I said and ended the call to make it sound shady.

I put the phone down and looked at the boys. "THE PLAN IS WORKING!!" I yelled.

The boys ran to their rooms to get ready and so did I.

~~~

I suddenly remembered the things Chan said to me last night.

He seemed really scared and I've never seen him be like this other than that one day I saw him in the café. He acts so brave yet he has such a delicate heart.

The mission isn't that hard, so why does he think he's going to die? We just need to distract them until the cops come no biggie..

Right?

~~~

It was 8:43 pm and we were on our way to the abandoned building. We had already notified the police about what we were about to do and at the right time I just have to text them 'ok' and they'll come.

Chan drove in from behind the building and we entered from the back doors. Hana was tied onto a wheelchair as we walked to one of the rooms.

"Chan you stay here with Hana and I'll call you when you need to bring her." I smiled as I gave him a light kiss on the cheek and walked out eight Felix.

Nothing bad will happen it's just a simple mission.

Chan's POV

I walked Minseo walk out with Felix. Felix suddenly turned back and walked towards me, "Goodluck man" he said as he patted my shoulder.

"Before you go.. if something happens to me.. Minseo will be really devastated please take care of her.." I said looking directly at him.

"Bro nothing is gonna happen to you, stop worrying." He said.

"Don't tell her I told you this but she used to have a huge crush on you.. so if I'm gone you have a chance with her." I sighed.

Felix looked me shocked.

"But if I survive I swear to god. If you make a move on her you're dead!" I growled as Felix walked away.

"Don't worry I won't.. promise." He said as he walked out the door.