Morning

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Izuku sighed as he slacked she alarm next to him. He laid in bed staring at the ceiling. His lifted his right arm, pulling down the sleeve. He removed the surgical tape, followed by the gauze. He took a good long look at what he had done just the night prior. He turned his arm slowly back and forth getting a good look at the damage.
"Izuku! Breakfast!"
Midoriya yanked his sleeve down and jumped out of bed. He put on his favorite oversized sweater and black skinny jeans. He laced up his choice of shoes for the day and ran downstairs. "Hi Izuku!" His mom said cheerily. "Hi mom." Izuku said with a fake smile. "I made you eggs." She said with a smile on her face. "Thanks mom! I'm running late so I'll take them with me." He said grabbing his bag and the paper plate with eggs on it. "Okay! Have a great day at school sweetie!" "Thanks." He exclaimed as he shut the front door behind him. As soon as he got outside he found the nearest trashcan and dumped his breakfast inside.

********************

"Kirishima" Aizawa said still half asleep.
"Here" he replied.
"Koda"
Koda raised his hand in response.
"Midoriya"
Izuku raised his hand unknowingly letting his sleeve fall slightly. "Here." Little did he know, Todoroki saw. "N-no... it it must have been an accident. Midoriya isn't capable of that." Todoroki thought to himself. Midoriya lowered his hand aware of Todoroki's concerned stare. He put his hand in his lap and yanked the sleeve down as far as it would go.
Aizawa continued to call names until everyone was accounted for.
"Okay class, we are going to go do a training exercise at the USJ. Go get changed and meet there in 10 minutes." He said between sips of his regular juice.
Izuku's heart sank. Everyone would see.