Razor sharp

BIIIIGGGG TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER DEALS WITH NOT ONLY SELF HARM BUT ALSO RAPE. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS, DON'T READ.

•Midoriya's POV•

"We need to talk."
My heart sank. Talks with Todoroki never went well. "O-o-oh? W-what about?" I said, trying to sound oblivious. I watched as Todoroki glanced down at my wrists. I knew what he was going to say. I couldn't tell him. He couldn't know. No one can know. 'Damn it damn it damn it!' I screamed internally. I hadn't even realized that I had taken fists of my hair and begun to yank on them. "Izuku!" Todoroki said shocked. "Calm down!" He was clearly taken aback by my sudden outburst. "O-oh! Hehehe s-sorry b-but I I gotta go!" I said turning on my heel and running as fast as I could. I had to leave. I had to get out of here.
I ran. I ran out the doors of UA and I didn't stop. 'It's a safe bet that mom isn't home. She's only home from midnight to 8 in the morning. The rest of the time she was working.' I mumbled. Shit. I was doing the mumbling thing again. I looked up as I ran to see a drug store. That's when a thought hit me. 'I wonder what I could do with an actual razor blade...' my body moved on its own and before I knew it, I was at the self checkout paying for a pack of razor blades. I didn't want any people to interfere with my plan. I strolled out of the store trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. "Midoriya!" Fuck. It was Todoroki jogging after me. No no no no no. I had to go. Now. I sprinted down a nearby alley way. I had to lose him. I began running down alley way after alley way trying to lose Todoroki. I ran until I couldn't anymore. I stopped in a brick alcove and set down my bag of razors.

This is what the alcove looked like for reference:

(Red X is Deku and Deku entered through the passage at the bottom)I sunk down into the brick wall behind me

I sunk down into the brick wall behind me. I had to take a breather. That's when I saw it. A man. Slowly creeping from the entrance in which I did not come through. 'Oh god. What did he want? I'd just spent all the money I had on me to get the razor blades. I would fight him but people could be residing in the buildings surrounding us. In activating one for all I would risk all the people's lives around me. Is it worth fighting back? What did he want? Does he know I have a connection to UA? Or for that matter All Might?' In my ramblings I totally ignored the man's movements. When I finally came to he was only feet from me. My heart sank at what happened next. The man... the man undid his pants. No this can't be real it can't. I was frozen in fear. Did I deserve this? Is this my punishment for being a failure? "Turn around." A deep voice growled at me. 'Shit. Does he have a quirk? If so what is it? Is it even beneficial to fight back?" Before I knew it he was only inches from me. "I said turn the fuck around you bastard." The mysterious voice said as he grabbed my shoulders, flipping me towards the wall. "N-no! P-p-please don't!" I said whimpering as he pulled down my pants. I was frozen. I wanted to scream out but no one was around to hear me. Instead I just silently cried to myself. "P-please! Please s-st-stop!" I cried again. 'I can't believe that I was getting raped. Why the fuck did he chose me? I hate it, god I hate it! I must deserve this...' I pleaded with him to stop but all I could do was hold the wall and hope it would be over soon. "Midoriya!"

Fuck.