Shoto

Izuku dragged his feet on his way to the men's locker room. He took his time putting in the locker combination intentionally messing it up a few times. He held his head low trying to draw no attention to himself. He stalled for 3 minutes until only Todoroki and Kirishima were left with him. He had to change now or he would be late and he didn't wanna face the wrath of the juice boi. He changed his skinny jeans first and swapped them out for his blue training pants. Next came the tricky part he quickly swapped his oversized sweater for a long sleeve white shirt. He then slipped the short sleeve shirt matching his blue pants overtop. He rushed to put his things on refusing to look behind him at Todoroki and Kirishima. He didn't want to know if they had seen or not. Little did he know that Todo and Kiri were looking between themselves and Midoriya wide eyed. They had seen the deep gash in his right wrist. Izuku left the room in a rush, entirely flustered. The door shut behind him and Kirishima and Todoroki looked at each other. "Please tell me you saw that too..." Kiri said shakily. "I did." Todoroki said in his usual monotone voice, but there was something different about it this time. There was a hint of empathy in his voice.

"Okay I need you all to get in groups of 4." Aizawa said.

After a few minutes Izuku found himself grouped together with Ochaco, Tenya, and Shoto. He really didn't want to talk to Todoroki after the weird confrontation they had this morning.

"Izuku." Midoriya turned his head to see Todoroki. "Y-yes?"
"We need to talk."