Beyond

•Todoroki's POV•

"Oh god..." I said stopping in my tracks.

Was this really happening? Am I seeing this right? Is Midoriya getting... raped?!

Without thinking I shot a pillar of ice directly at the attacker, knocking him away from the hysterical greenette. I ran to the person responsible for this horrific doing. He was not getting out of this situation unharmed. I was not going to hold back my flames this time. I turned my full attention to the man, unleashing brutal attacks. I was about to kill him when something caught my eye. Midoriya. He was sobbing against the wall with a razor in his hand and multiple others scattered around him. He was making deep gashes going vertically down his wrists. 'He's trying to kill himself!' I screamed in my head. The criminal was the least of my concern now. I ran to Izuku, tears in my eyes. "Izuku stop!" I couldn't help but yell. I tried to grab the razor from him desperately. When I finally got it from the resistant boy, he cried even harder. I took his hands, holding out his wrists. He was going to die if I didn't get help immediately. To try and by us some time, I chilled his wrists, slowing the bleeding. I fiddled around in my pockets to find my phone. When I did I immediately called for an ambulance. The issue was, I didn't know where we were. So I told the ambulance to come to the store in which I saw Midoriya exiting earlier. I picked him up bridal style. He was starting to get weak from blood loss. As I began to run through the alley way, I looked behind me to see the person who created this mess. He would have to wait. Izuku was my top priority. I began to run and at this point, Izuku was unconscious. I ran through the maze of alley ways faster than I thought possible. I tried desperately to remember how I got there but I couldn't so I just kept running until things started to seem familiar. I heard the sirens and I followed them. When I saw the flashing lights, I sighed in relief but not once did I slow my pace. Once the paramedics saw me, they took him from me and loaded him into the ambulance. They let me come just because I knew the story. One paramedic questioned me while the other worked on the unconscious boy. I explained the situation quickly before stopping. My heart sank. I slowly turned slowly to look at the stagnant heart monitor, letting out a grim constant beep.

No.