Tell me

I stepped into my house to yet again find my mom not home. I walked up to my room and opened the door quickly. I jumped back in absolute shock. There, sat on my bed, was none other than Todoroki.

"W-why are you here?! And and h-how did you even get in here?!" You skipped out on school so I decided to come and check on you but you weren't here, so I waited. Your mom let me in." Todoroki stated matter-of-factly.

"Now the question is, why did you skip school." Todoroki stood up.

"I... I uhh..." I took a step back as Todoroki stepped forward.

"I..." he stepped closer and closer, pushing me backwards to the point where my back way to the wall. This was familiar. Too familiar. My chest tightened quickly and tears pooled in my eyes. My breathing was already out of control.

"Tell me, Midoriya." Todoroki pushed forward. My mind was entirely blank apart from the flashbacks, those terrible, terrible flashbacks. Tears were falling down my face quickly and my breathing was nonexistent.

"T-T-Todoroki pl-please s-stop..." I wheezed in a last ditch effort to try and get him to back off. What if he did it too? What if he took advantage of me in the same way the other man did? All my judgment flew out the window as I broke down, falling to my knees. I began to desperately scratch at my wrists, aching for the pain of a razor blade.

"Stop, stop, stop, please STOP!" I shut my eyes tight and covered my ears, trying to forget. I didn't want to remember, but I did. No matter how hard I tried to forget, no matter how rad I tried to distract myself, it was always there. I no longer paid any attention to Todoroki. I was forced into my memories and I wasn't getting out any time soon.