Deal.

•Todoroki's POV•

I started to panic as soon as I saw him sink to the floor.

'SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. I FORGOT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND THAT I NEED TO BE MORE CAREFUL.' I cursed to myself for causing this. I felt so shitty.

My heart raced as the boy in front of me cried hysterically. I knew plenty about flashbacks and I knew that he was having them. He was no longer paying any mind to me as he curled up frantically. I looked around trying to figure out what to do to calm him down. Being wrapped in a fuzzy blanket always did the trick for me so I run to his bed and pull off the softest all might blanket he obtained. I approached him slowly and wrap him up into a little cocoon of warmth and fluff. I fought the urge to crush him ima hug, knowing it could freak him out more. I pick him up gently and set him on his bed. I carefully cuddled up to him until his breathing returned to normal. I whispered little words of reassurance to him.

"M'sorry Todo..." Midoriya cried quietly.

"Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm the one that needs to say sorry." I held him gently. He squeezed me in response.

"Do you want me to make you something to eat?" I whispered softly. He shook his head no.

"Sleep..." he mumbled gently. My heart melted. I gently pulled the tiny boy onto my chest and wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you." I rubbed his back and let him wrap his body around me.

"I love you too."

With that, we both drifted off to sleep.

——————————

We woke up tangled together peacefully. Midoriya rubbed his eyes and started to sit up.

"T-Todoroki...?" He mumbled.

"Yes, Midoriya?" I asked in response.

"What... what are we?" Midoriya asked hesitantly.

"What do you want us to be?" I propped myself up on my elbows.

"D-do you love me as in a not friend kind of way...?" Izuku questioned.

"Yes."

"T-then do you wanna be boyfriends?" Midoriya his face as he blushed wildly.

"I'll be your boyfriend if you'll be mine." I smiled gently.

"Deal." He nuzzled his face into my chest and hugged me.