Not alone

Me and Todoroki walked into class, hand-in-hand. For the first time in a while, I was happy. I was still afraid. There was absolutely no saying how people would react to me and Todoroki's relationship. I was also afraid of Kacchan... I didn't know what he'd do or say.

I was surprised by the amount of people that supported us. The entire class either congratulated us or gave some sort of gesture to show their support. Even Aizawa smiled at us. Before I knew it, it was time for lunch. The idea of lunch made me incredibly nervous. I tried to stall by intentionally leaving my phone in the classroom so I'd "have to go back to get it" before we got to lunch. I told Todoroki I'd meet him in the cafeteria after I got it. What I didn't expect was to get pulled into the class 1-B room before I could even get my phone.

"M-Monama?" I said in shock.

"So are you and icy spicy dating?" He pushed me against the wall.

"Y-yes..." I kept my eyes on the ground.

"Disgusting." Monoma punched me in the stomach abruptly.

"Just remember, if you use your quirk, I'll use it back. He pinned my hands on either side of my head.

"M-Monoma what are you doing?" I was shaking in fear. I immediately started to cry when he kissed my neck. I knew exactly where this was going. This situation was all too familiar.

"Pl-please s-st-stop..." I let the tears fall down my cheeks. He only tightened his grip on my wrists.

"Don't do this. I won't tell anyone if you let me go." I managed to squeak.

"You're not going to tell anyone even after I'm done with you." He started to grind into me. My eyes went wide

"T-TODOROKI! H-HELP!" I cried out desperately as he pulled my pants down. No one came.

——————————

•3rd Person POV•

"Hey Todoroki?" The girl named Kendou walked up to Todoroki.

"Yes?" Todoroki was looking around the cafeteria as they spoke, trying to find Izuku. It had been 20 minutes.

"I went up to my home room to work on homework and Midoriya was in there. He was really upset but he wouldn't tell me why. He asked me to get you." Kendou scratched the back of her neck.

"Thank you." Todoroki started before running to find Izuku. He couldn't possibly think of any reason for Midoriya to be in 1-B's room. He made it up there in record time. He burst into the room to see Midoriya in hysterics against the wall.

"Baby what happened?" The taller boy ran to Izuku.

"W-why? Why me?" Midoriya sobbed, throwing his arms around Todoroki.

"What happened?" He played with his hair, trying to calm him down.

"Why?" was the only thing the green haired boy could manage to say.

"Easy baby. Easy. Can you please tell me what happened to you?" Todoroki pulled him onto his lap.

"W-why does everyone just see me as a-a warm place t-to cum?" Midoriya sobbed into the taller boy's shoulder. Todoroki was frozen in shock.

"Midoriya, please tell me you're kidding." His eyes were wide open. The smaller boy's sobs confirmed that Todoroki's worst fear had become a reality. He let it happen again.

"Who?" There was no more warmth in Shoto's voice. Deku only continued to cry. Todoroki picked him up bridal style and carried him out to the hallway.

"Izuku, I need you to tell me who did this." Todoroki pressed harder for an answer.

"M-Mon-Monoma..." he whined at just the name. Todoroki was overrun by anger. He pulled out his phone before dialing a number and pressing the call button.

"Hello... yeah, can you meet me outside the classroom... it's important... okay thanks." And with that, the phone call ended. Within the minute, Kirishima arrived.

"S-Sho?" Midoriya looked at him confused. Todoroki handed the green haired boy to Kirishima carefully.

"You're gonna stay with Kirishima for a little bit while I do something." He kisses the crying boy on the forehead gently.

"It's okay Midoriya." Kirishima cooed. Todoroki knew that Kirishima had a really hard past where used to be sexually and physically abused by his dad so he'd be the most sympathetic with Midoriya. He also used to self harm so he knew exactly what Izuku was going through.

"Todoroki will be back in a little bit but for now you're going to come back to my house. You can meet my moms." He smiled warmly.

"S-Shoto?" Midoriya looked at him concerned.

"It's okay baby I promise. He'll take good care of you until I get back." And with that, Todoroki ran off. Kirishima carefully carried Midoriya outside and back to his house.

"Do you wanna talk about what happened? It's okay if you don't want to." Kirishima continued to hold him carefully.

"M-Monoma... h-he... he raped me." He managed to choke out.

"Midoriya..." Kirishima said sympathetically while giving him a little squeeze.

"I know that I can't do a lot in this situation but I want you to know that I understand... My dad was awful to me ever since I was born. He started to beat me when I was 5 and he started raping me when I was 11. He did it every day until my mom got a divorce. She ended up getting married to my other mom who's so nice to me." Kirishima looked down at him comfortingly. His eyes were full of tears as the green hair boy looked at him wide-eyed. No one would ever guess that the happy-go-lucky shark boi had been through so much.

"M'sorry Kirishima.." Midoriya was at a loss.

"Oh no, don't be sorry! I didn't tell you to try and make you feel bad. I wanted you to know you aren't alone." He smiled down at him.