Hopeless

At that moment I wanted nothing more than to just stop existing all together.
"I-I uh for-forgot something in my locker."  I managed to stutter out. "Very well. Hurry back." Aizawa grumbled from inside his yellow sleeping bag. I backed out of the room and shut the door. A tear slipped out of my eye before I could stop it. I ran down the halls of UA High to one of my hiding places. An old training room that no one used anymore, only janitors went in there on rare occasions to clean. There was nothing left inside it but it offered me some well needed privacy.

Once I shut the door a leaned against the wall and slid down it onto the floor. I held knees to my chest and fought back the tears that had already slipped down my freckled cheeks. I was lucky I brought my book bag with me.

I opened the front compartment of my book bag and pulled out a small red box, meant for first aid. I opened it frantically. Inside was a few spare razors I had set aside for a rainy day. It also contained some toilet paper for cleaning up the blood. I didn't bother to put bandages in that box. I knew if I was so pathetic and desperate to use my emergency box, I didn't deserve to have bandages. I stretched my legs out and put the box on my lap, pulling up my sleeve.

Useless Deku.
One.
Stupid Deku.
Two.
Worthless Deku.
Three.
Waste of space.
Four.
Quirkless loser.
Five.
No one likes you.
Six.
Disgusting.
Seven.
Fat bitch.
Eight.
Ugly.
Nine.
Faggot.
Ten.

I honestly could insult myself for days. I only did for about five minutes though until I realized the extent of my bleeding.

"Shit." I whispered beneath my breath. This was going to take a lot more than some toilet paper.