Undone

•Midoriya's POV•

The lights are so bright. I slowly felt my body returning to consciousness. What happened? My eyes opened entirely. Shit. I'm in the hospital. I looked down to see my bandaged wrists. That's when the memories started flowing back. I began to sob uncontrollably, not even noticing all the nurses around me. "HE'S AWAKE!" One screamed. The doctor came rushing in. I had one I.V. In my left hand and one in my right elbow. "Wh-why am I alive?" I whispered looking at the doctor with tears in my eyes. "You died Izuku. Thankfully, we were able to resuscitate you and give you a blood transfusion. Your boyfriend saved you. He got you to the ambulance." Boyfriend? I gave to doctor a confused look. "Shoto Todoroki. He brought you here." My eyes widened. "C-can I see him?" The doctor nodded and signaled a nurse to go get Shoto. Shoto walked in and behind him followed my entire class. "G-guy?! Wh-why are you all here?"
"We wanted to see you!" Ochaco said with a fake smile.
"Correct, and as the class rep it is my duty to make sure no classmate gets left behind." Iida said, karate chopping the air in front of him.
That's when I realized. I had a lot of visible scars that were not covered by the hospital gown nor the bandages. 'Shit they'll see and then they'll hate me and abandon me.' I knew tucking my arms into the gown would just be more suspicious. I played it off casually like they weren't even there. I continued to talk with my class until another nurse came in. "I'm sorry but visiting hours are over." She said. Everyone began to clear out, reluctantly. That's when I heard it ever so faintly.
"Did you see his arms?"

Fuck.