Mom and Mama

Thank you to all the supportive people who messaged me or left me a comment. It really made me reconsider what I had planned then. Thank you guys❤️

"Hey mom! Hey mama! I'm home!" Kirishima opened the door to his house, Midoriya still in his arms.

"Hey Eiji- did you and Katsuki break up!?" A woman stood on top of the stairs, looking down at the boy in Kiri's arms.

"No, mama. Something happened. Can you get mom? I need to talk to both of you in private." The red head walked into the living room and sat Izuku on the couch gently.

"I'll be right back. I promise." Kirishima smiled. Midoriya nodded gently as he began to think about what his mom said when they walked in.

'Are Kacchan and Kirishima-kun dating?' He thought to himself, trying to distract himself in any way. Meanwhile, Kirishima was upstairs talking to his moms.

"I'm sorry I didn't know where to bring him. He got raped at school today and his boyfriend left him with me while he went to find the guy who did it." Kirishima whispered. His moms were very sympathetic.

"Oh my goodness. What can we do to help?" They looked at their son wide eyed.

"I'm going to try and keep his mind off of it. I'll let you know if there's anything you guys can do." He stated.

"Okay, just let us know. Tell him he's welcome over here for as long as he wants." Mom replied.

"He's not going anywhere until at least his boyfriend gets here. He can hardly walk." Eijirou explained.

"Poor boy." Mama looked like she was going to cry. With that, they all went downstairs.

"Hey Midoriya. This is mom," Kirishima pointed to a tall woman with long silver hair and purple eyes. She looked to be in her early thirties, "and this is mama." Kirishima pointed to a short woman with a black pixie cut and red eyes.

"H-hi..." Midoriya choked out, trying to contain his cries.

"Is there anything we can get you?" Mama asked.

"N-no thanks..." Izuku whimpered.

"Okay. Feel free to do whatever you want, kiddo" she smiled warmly.

"Hey, Midoriya do you want to watch a movie?" Kirishima held out a soft blanket to him. Midoriya looked down at it, confused.

"Oh, this always helped me when I was upset." He smiled brightly. Izuku took it and smiled gently.

"Thank you." He whispered just loud enough for Kiri to hear.

•MEANWHILE•

"I know what you did to my boyfriend you bastard!" Todoroki yelled into Monoma's face as he pinned him to the wall with his ice, careful not to let the blonde touch him.

"So fucking what? It's not like he's worth anything in the first place." Monoma scoffed. Todoroki lost his cool quite literally.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you."