Disappear

'I can't go back to class. I can't face my classmates. They know, they all know. Maybe I shouldn't go back to school. I could just... disappear. I wonder how much they know... they know about my self harm now... do they know about the suicide attempt or the rape. I shuttered just thinking about that word. I didn't want anyone to know. It was embarrassing. I can't believe Todoroki witnessed me getting raped. The plan was never to lose my virginity in that way, let alone with an audience. Will he tell people? Will he go after the man? I bet he thinks I'm a disgusting person... I let myself get raped my some lunatic on the streets. How could he not be disgusted by me?'
I stepped out of the hospital doors slowly. I decided to go to school. I didn't want to get too far behind in school even though there's no point.

-Time Skip-

I let out a heavy sigh. I stood in front of the giant door labeled "1-A". I reached for the handle and forced it open slowly. All eyes on me. No one said a word. 'Oh god they know what happened. They all know what happened. They are all going to hate me. Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me?'
"Welcome back Midoriya."
Shit.
I winced as my eyes met the bi-colored eyes of none other that Shoto Todoroki. The last person I wanted to see. I couldn't do it.