#2 "I'm going to be king of pirates"

Ethan somehow managed to reach home in the dark, with the chest. Yes Don't forget the chest. He was living in an apartment, had two rooms and was good for a single boy. After setting down the chest, he started to examine the chest again.

It's size wasn't large then normal pirate chests that he saw in movies. But the main issue here was, the material! Yes the material of chest was something really different. Ethan felt bewildered by just seeing this material. He didn't know what it was!

It was soft to touch but at the same felt hard. It was giving cold air but at the same time it was warm too. It was shiny after dusting but it felt old too at the same time!

"I knew it was creepy and all but ...", Ethan made some distance between him and the chest. "It can't be helped, I already brought it home ...what is there to be afraid of!", After a little pumping to himself, Ethan again went near the chest.

"There should be some kinda lock, right?", Ethan was still looking for some kinda lock but to no avail.

"Ohh ..maybe it's some code word lock!", Ethan thought of some movies and came to this conclusion.

"Haha, nice trick you pirates! But you messed with the wrong guy!", After doing some roleplay, he became serious. "Now shall we try some words".

"Open sesame!"
"Parlè!"
"The brothren court!"
"I'm going to be the king of pirates!"

After trying anything that came to his mind, the chest was silent as ever. Now he knew that this chest was no joke. And he became more curious about this chest and its contents.

"Grrrr.." (noise of tummy rumbling)

"I should eat something first", ethan looked around in his apartment and saw apple at table and knife. As he was going to eat, he thought of something.

"Maybe this should work!", As he saw knife he thought of using knife to open the chest or something at least.

As he slashed with knife, the chest felt even creepier. He couldn't slash, nor stab the chest. He felt vexed. He tried again and this time the knife broke. A piece of knife went into Ethan's hand.

Blood started to pour. "Shit! Why the fuck is this happening! The chest isn't opening and now this!", Ethan was quite angry but he forgot to notice one thing.

A drop pf blood fell on the chest and it gave a purple light.

"Crack..".

Suddenly Ethan heard a sound of lock opening. He looked at the chest and was shocked because it was now opening and the key was blood!

"Yes!! Finally I did it!", Ethan was so happy that he wanted to shout aloud but now he wanted to see what is inside the chest.

The ruins on chest began to shift like snake and the chest was opened.