#23 dungeon complete

There was silence all over the area. Not a single sound.

"Oooof , that felt great! After a full day of fighting these monsters, I was getting annoyed anyway." Ethan took a long breath to calm down. He was feeling refreshed now. He also was feeling kinda suffocating by wearing the mask all day.

Ethan took off the mask for a bit too get a bit of fresh air. It wasn't that bad here as compared to the start of dungeon.

As soon as Ethan took off the mask, an aura comparable to that of anime characters surged out. Ethan himself was surprised.

So that's why i was feeling suffocated?

Due to so much leveling and suppression, Ethan didn't release or utilize his power for even a second. So he felt heavy. So now taking off the mask released all the suffocation.

"Haha now im feeling better." Ethan also felt the huge surge of power from his body.

He wasn't the only one who noticed the surge of aura from himself ....

***

In the wolves territory, there was a cave. A big cave. Alot of wolves were around the cave but not a single dared to get too close.

In the cave, a crystal horned wolf was resting, eyes closed. It was the boss of dungeon. Its life was easy. The wolf was almost of black color but it wasn't black. Its size was clearly quite big as compared to other wolves. When the wolf breath, a black color thunder could be seen twitching on its tail.

As it was resting peacefully, it suddenly opened it's eyes. Eyes were of golden color. There was a sharp glint in it's eyes. The wolf looked towards the source of this newly ..

Destructive aura!!

Yes, the wolf king felt Ethan's aura when Ethan took off the mask. Wolf king was surprised and angered at the same time.

Surprised because it was a long time since someone attacked its territory and angered because the attacker was attacking so brazenly! The wolf king suddenly vanished from the cave and appeared on the outside hill. All other wolves were scared to death due to so sudden arrival of their boss.

*Ouwwwwww*

The king howled loudly. So loud that it could even burst ears of people at huge distance. Something strange happened. There was dust in all directions and then around 200+ wolves gathered beside their king.

It was the time to war!

****

"Ho ho finally coming out", Ethan rubbed his ears lightly and said with a sneer. He was dead set on killing this wolf and completing dungeon in one go.

"So, will you come here or ...meh forget it. I'll just ..", while still talking to himself, Ethan's figure blurred. He was running towards the wolf king.

The wolf king also noticed the [destructive aura] running towards it. It also lightly tapped on ground and vanished. Then suddenly it appeared right above Ethan.

Ethan gave a hearty laugh "hahaha a brave king i presume!"

A claw of wolf king was right above Ethan, going to split him in two but Ethan didn't even look at the wolf. It was surprising because the level of wolf was high but still Ethan was ignoring it.

As claw was going to hit Ethan, suddenly Ethan punched out. The punch was so fast that it made some afterimages. Of course a tiger flew out of his fist and the destructive aura was already there. The wolf suddenly felt a danger. It wanted to retreat but it wasn't possible anymore. Soon the claw and punch met each other.

"Boooom"

A huge explosion resounded and dust flew everywhere. Two figures flew out of the dust. The claw of wolf king was bleeding. On the other hand Ethan's hand was a little numb.

"Yeah you ain't that bad. Let's do it once more!", Ethan's figure already reached the wolf king again as he was speaking.

The wolf king was alarmed. It knew this fight is gonna be deadly. But it just couldn't retreat. Suddenly black arcs of lightning could be seen on wolf's body. The lightning was giving a sense of despair.

Ethan also felt the change. He suddenly tried to push all of his strength to maximum. He wasn't sure if it will works but he had to do it. This was Ethan's unique kinda aura. Simple waves of his own pure strength.

As soon as the both auras came in contact, another explosion sounded but this time no one retreated. This was it. Both were going to end this fight head on. Ethan's blood started to boil. He knew it's going to be a fight well taken on later.

The fight was too much for the other little wolves. Those wolves couldn't even get closer to Ethan and their king. They could just stand at distance and see.

The fight went on for some while. The lightning sure was damaging. Ethan was getting numb all over the body. He couldn't do much of it as he didn't have that much skills. He could just shake the numb feeling away and keep on fighting.

The wolf's state was also quite bad. It wasn't able to handle the unique destructiveness of Ethan. It was troubling for wolf king. It was getting more and more injured. But it could only persist on.

"Let's end this! I don't have time for you anymore!", As soon as Ethan said that, he allocated his remaining points in strength also.

*Booooom*

Once again a strong aura came from Ethan's body. This time it was even more hard to handle. The destructiveness increased again. The wolf king couldn't persist anymore and slowly died in the barage of Ethan's punches.

As soon as the wolf king died ..

*Beeep*

"Congratulations to host for completing C rank Dungeon.

"Congratulations to host for leveling up twice for killing the wolf king"

"Congratulations to host for completing dungeon in one day. Additional reward will be given."

"Congratulations to host for getting a big gift pack for completing a dungeon for first time."

Ethan heard all these notifications with delight. He was really happy right now. He leveled up nicely. As he was going to check the stats ...

*Beep*

"Host will be kicked out of dungeon in 10 seconds."

Another notification came.

Well, times up so let's see it after going out.
Then suddenly Ethan's view blackened and he vanished.

****