JENNY VS HENRY

Was he acting ignorant before? Or he really didn't know? But now suddenly he knows who that man was? Is he playing with me!!

If Ethan heard Andrea’s thoughts he would have felt really happy as that's what he wanted.

“Oh so you're saying that they are nothing? While even knowing the Raeia family?? Hah if bluffing had a competition u would have won easily!”

Everyone else felt the same thing as they all now knew who these two were talking about. Obviously they didn't know about the family in detail but they were also veteran people with alot of sources so they knew about the deeds of raeia family and for Ethan to say something like that, sure felt like a bluff. Only the dude with the specs had his eyes squinted.

“Oh looks like you're not that ignorant.”,Henry said as he totally ignored the twin sister that was going to eat him alive. Yes the dude with the specs was henry. Ehtan looked at him and gave him a smile in return, not admitting or denying it but to people here it seemed like Henry was right. But Jenny knew Ethan knew nothing about all this as he didn't even know about this arena before.

So how did he know about the Raeia family? She too was curious but didn't care much.

“Well now i'm really interested in you. I'm Henry by the way. What's your name?”

“Ethan.” , said as he saw there was nothing wrong with telling him name.

Looking at these two bonding together, Andrea was feeling so vexed. She knew about Henry as he was a well known person. At least more than her but on the other hand Ethan, nobody had heard anything about him and on top of everything was his strength.

“So Ethan buddy, let me tell you some of the very important information as it will deepen our trust.”, Henry walked towards Ethan and put an arm around his shoulder and started speaking as if they were some old buddies.

Everyone thought that Ethan would just fling his arm away but contrary to everyone Ethan did nothing and started listening to him while sometimes nodding and sometimes even glancing towards the girls.

Just as all this was happening, the card of two people shone. It was time for the next duel. Their fight wasn't that interesting. At least not to Ethan as they were common magicians if you say so. One was using wind, gliding here and there. The other one was using ice. Their fight came to an end as the ice user won. Similarly some duels happened and nothing unexpected happened.

As just Ethan was dozing off, he felt a tug at his arm and he opened his eyes. Jenny was looking at him expressionlessly.
“So it's your turn? Who are you fighting?”, as he looked around, he soon found that Henry was up too and was smiling at him. Ethan still couldn't figure out what was bugging him about Henry as the system didn't mention anything.

“Uh i know it's not my place to say something and i know you are strong but still be careful. I know you are more experienced than me but still. I want to have another dinner with you after all this haha”, Ethan said while giving a light laugh and ruffling her hair.

“Un.” though as usual he just got a nod from jenny.

Soon the barrier was up and running again. Everyone was looking forward to this fight as Jenny was very known due to her curse and some people even knew about Lord benjamin. On the other hand Henry too was pretty known but he sure wasn't as famous as jenny.

“Just so you know I won't go easy on you on any cost. Even though you are strong but you're not invincible and earlier Ethan just proved it. I'm not saying you're weak but just a friendly reminder as it seems like He will get mad if i get serious.”, as Henry said that he looked towards Ethan and sure enough he was staring at him.

And behold once again, Jenny replied with a silence. Henry felt as if his charm wasn't enough at all but he wasn't a guy to pay much attention to these kind of things.

“Okay, begin!”

Just as the referee signaled the start, Henry disappeared from his position.

“!!!”

Jenny truly felt surprised. She knew Henry was strong as he was quite known among the fighters but his speed alone was superior than ethan! She subconsciously compared him to Ethan as he left the most deep impression on her.

Just as she was thinking this she felt a wind on her left side. Just as she turned around, she saw a kick coming straight towards her chest. She wasn't fast as him so she did not have enough time to block the attack. The kick hit her straight in the chest. She didn't feel much of the pain as she was plenty strong due the curse power. It was in her whole body. But she got flung back. She somersaulted midair to regain her balance.

Just as she was about to land, Henry was already there and he kicked again. Though this time she was able to block it but still she was flung back. Just as she landed, she looked at her arms and her place of impact was kinda blue. She was surprised but her face did not show any expression.

She looked around to be vary of any attack but to her surprise, Henry was just standing there and looking at her.

“Your curse sure is potent hahaha but it's still manageable if it's me. Oh wait, I shouldn't be saying this.”, Henry looked towards the waiting area. “There is another monster that can manage your curse hahaha.”,as Henry said that he again disappeared from his place.

Outside the arena, Ethan was also looking at his fighting style and he was so surprised that he had no words at all. It wasn't because of Henry being able to cop against the curse. It was something else.

It was because his movements were so similar to ethans!! These were the movements he used against that dude who he killed and got a card from.

“Yo system wake up!! We got a situation here!! You better explain to me his abilities or else we are so done.'', ethan sure felt bad as he saw his moves being copied but he couldn't do anything about it.

Beeeep….

“He's a genius.”, system replied.

“....”

“So you are giving some stupid reason like hes a genius!! Just tell me if you don't know but don't salt my wounds you damn system!”,

Beep..

“He has great talent in fighting. He is a genius in observing people and copying them. And together with his ability, he's a more dangerous opponent as compared to jenny.”

Hearing all this didn't make Ethan feel any better. “So what are his abilities?”,as Ethan asked, he got no reply from the system.

Ethan looked around and saw Andrea looking at the duel with creased brows. Ethan wanted to know his abilities and Andrea was the only person that looked intelligent in these folks so Ethan walked up to her to ask.

“You look like someone who knows things. Do you know about his ability?”, Ethan didn't beat around the bush and went straight to the real talk.

Andrea looked at him and frowned but still she explained as she wasn't a petty person. “Well he never uses his ability in front of other people or it should be more accurate to say nobody could tell what his ability is.”

Ethan looked at her with an expression as if saying ‘just say you don't know’. Looking at his expression, Andrea was so mad that she wanted to punch him but she held herself back.

“I'm not lying!! He never used it! He isn't famous because of his winning or anything. He's known for his ….”

“ …. losses.”

*********