#9 Young miss

"Whoosshh"

Suddenly there was light and Ethan returned to his apartment. The aura Ethan emitting now was completely different than before.

"Hehe, that was a good trip. I leveled up plenty and got plenty of stats points too!", Ethan was rubbing his hands like some old merchant.

Stats system!

Level: 19

Stats points: 36
Strength:22
Agility:9
Vitality:10
Intelligence:12

Hehe, I'm rich this time. It's a shame i couldn't kill all of those monsters but its okay.

Let's allocate these points first. I wouldn't know when I'd get in trouble.

"System allocate 28 points in strength and and remaining points in agility.", Right after saying, Ethan felt warm all over and this time he could feel that he was much stronger.

Stats system!

Level:19

Stats points: 0
Strength: 50
Agility: 15
Vitality: 10
Intelligence:12

Yeahh, satisfaction! Now it feels like i can even fight my manager too! Having strength is what a bliss. Let's fresh up and get to work!

....

As Ethan reached at work site, there was a difference today. All workers were doing their work more diligently. It was quite a sight!

"Yo old man! Why are you trying so hard today at work, eh?", Ethan asked teasingly.

Old man laughed lightly and replied, "kid, you better behave! That young lady is here today."

Ethan was confused but then he suddenly blurted out, " You mean young miss!".

Old man was looking weirdly at Ethan as if saying "why are you over reacting?".

"Ahem, I see I'll behave. Wait what do you mean behave! I behave Everytime!!", Old man laughed and didn't say anything in return and continued his work. Ethan also started his work.

....

Inside the manager room, there was a man standing in front of the desk and behind the desk on chair, was sitting a beautiful lady.

Her name was Emma Macloy and she was the so called young miss. She was around 23 years old. Her hair were of silver color. Her skin was as white as milk and it felt that touching would just dirty her. She was sitting cross legged on chair. She was wearing a business attire that emphasized her beautiful curves even more. Her long legs in black net stockings were even more breath taking. She was a beauty that everyone wanted to possess but were too afraid to approach. She was the young miss of Macloy family!

"Young miss, you didn't have to pay a visit personally. I was enough here.", The manager said in a gentle light voice.

"You don't have to worry about it. It's getting late and late. No progress is being made. Father's condition is getting worse day by day.", Her voice was so beautiful and gentle like bells were ringing. She sure was a nation trampling beauty.

"Is condition of master not getting any good? Wasn't there came a doctor from that family of priests?", The manager creased his brows.

"You don't have to worry, just find the chest. It is recorded in the ancient scroll that the chest or the things in it, can heal any injuries or diseases.", Emma said in a light voice.

"Certainly young miss.", Manager bowed and went outside of the office.

Emma was now alone in room. She looked outside of the room, a bit sad but then she sighed lightly.

.....

Today Ethan was digging like a war machine. Not literally, it's just he was feeling much good. He wasn't tired, he didn't feel anything heavy. It was really the best ever work he had done.

"Putting all those points in strength was a good thing indeed, hehe." Ethan thought to himself.

As he was getting happy about it, he looked towards the manager's office, as his eyesight got better too after leveling up, he could see till quite distance. Then towards the window, he could see a beautiful girl staring outside. He was shocked. First because of her beauty and secondly....

"Level 0
(Young miss, Emma Macloy)

....