#26 Pen of ignes

It was too much for oldie and the man to digest. This man was fighting them just to get an apology. He was making an enemy for just an apology!

Insane!

Weirdo!

These were the terms that came to their mind. This man was a lunatic. They didn't know how he lived this long.

Did he make enemy everywhere he went?

They knew he won't let them go until he gets his apology. He was a person to be afraid of.

"So you guys, why are you standing huh? Shouldn't you come and attack me? Haha don't tell me you're afraid now?", Ethan started provoking them. He was able to handle them but it didn't mean that it was easy.

If they started going all out, then it would be tough for even him.

But it doesn't matter now. Now that he showed his tough face, he had to continue with out.

So what if they were two?

So what if they were of some big family?

He wants his apology today!

"He ain't easy to deal with. Do you have any idea about how to deal with him?", The man asked the oldie.

Oldie was silent. He didn't know what to say. He couldn't tell if Ethan was stronger than them or not. He was still pondering about it when he saw the boy at the back.

Oh .. shouldn't that boy be important to him?

Let's make a gamble.

Suddenly oldie vanished from the place and appeared beside the boy. The boy was ghastly pale. He just wasn't able to do anything. He closed his eyes but the pain he was waiting for didn't come.

As he opened his eyes, he saw the oldie being kicked away. The oldie was sent flying by Ethan's kick.

"Yo old man, I don't care about this man but I need something from him. So you better stay away from him.", As Ethan's voice died down, the oldie got up from ground. He knew he wouldn't be able to do anything.

As he still was thinking of this, he saw Ethan making a move.

He's coming!

This was the last thought in oldie's head and his sight become dark. His senses went out.

The man on the other side was scared. He wanted to fled. But he knew that he won't be able to get away from him.

As he still was thinking that much, he felt sharp pain in his stomach. Ethan already arrived in front of him and punched him in stomach. The man suddenly lost consciousness.

The girl was scared. She was regretting for not apologizing. She knew that this lunatic will kill her if she didn't say sorry.

"Wai-wait I'll apologize for calling you toy.", The girl suddenly went on her knees and apologized quickly.

Ethan too lost his interest. He didn't say anything to the girl and looked towards the entrance of street. There stood two people.
One was quite handsome of around 20 age. The other person too, was handsome but he was emiting an aura that even made Ethan a bit suffocated.

He saw their levels and name and knew why they were here.

"Young master of bailey family level 6"

"Head guard level 51"

That guard was strong. Ethan knew he could fight him but he wasn't sure of who will win. As he was thinking this, both of them had arrived.

The head guard's face was ashen. He looked around and saw Tina on her knees. The man unconscious. And the oldie too was in pretty bad condition. The guard started emiting aura without his knowing.

"My name is George bailey.", The young master said in a normal tone. He wasn't angry. Like these people weren't his to begin with.

Ethan sized up this young master for a bit and then said slowly "Ethan."

As the head guard heard it, he was elated to Know that this guy wasn't from any family. Even if he killed him, it won't be an issue. As head guard was getting prepared to attack, he was rooted on his place by next words of his young master.

"I'm sorry for the rude behavior from my subordinates. I hope that you let them go now. Of course if you want some kind of compensation, I'm willing to compensate you.", George's tone was extremely friendly and humble. No one could tell that he was young master of some proud family.

But as Ethan heard these words, he knew it's time to back up now. He shouldn't push them any further.

"It's okay. I'm done anyways.", As Ethan said that much, his figure blurred and arrived beside the boy.

"I'll take my leave now. It was nice meeting you George.", Ethan and the boy were already gone.

"Young master .."

"I know you have many questions. I'll answer them later. Now tend to these fools.", George said lightly to the head guard.

"Certainly."

"So Ethan was it? I hope we meet again and chat for a bit.", George thought to himself.

*****

Far from the market, in a creepy silent dark place, Ethan landed. He threw the boy on the ground.

The boy wasn't sure what Ethan was going to do to him but he knew he won't kill him.

"You have something good that I'm interested in.", Ethan said lightly.

"Take out what you have in your front inner pocket."

The boy now got enlightened.

Oh.. so he wanted an item.

Oh well. ..

He suddenly fetched a little pen type of thing from his pocket and gave to Ethan.

As Ethan held the pen, he could feel some sort of energy fluctuations from the pen. He was surprised.

Beep ..

"Host has found the pen of ignes"

Pen of ignes (A rank): This item can be used with the book of ignes to open an portal of ignes.

Woah!

I got rich!

"Hahah"

****