#13 C ranked Dungeon key

Midnight, In a room of a hotel, there was a man sitting while having a coffee. Two people were standing in front of him, one was a girl and other was a man. Girl was an exceptional beauty. Her expression was icy cold. No emotions were being transmitted by her.

Yes, it was Lord Benjamin and the two people who searched the alley back then.
The boy was a subordinate of lord Benjamin but girl was unknown because at that time, when Ethan saw her level, it was only showing question marks in her title.

"So you are saying that the undead was killed in water, not in the alley and you were unable to find any traces of energy/ki." Lord Benjamin narrated the whole thing that was he informed of.

"Yes, my lord that is the truth. The person who killed your summon knew about it's weakness but there was no energy/ki whatsoever around that area." Bill answered cautiously. He knew how bad tempered was his lord.

"Did you noticed anything or any smell?" Lord Benjamin asked the girl. His tone remained the same whole time.

"No." Jenny answered with only one word. It was quite impolite but lord Benjamin didn't say anything.

"Keep searching you both. Jenny if you still want money and a place to live, you better do a good job. That damn old hag, just giving you to me after experimenting" lord Benjamin's tone was no longer low, he was cursing out loud.

"Excuse us, my lord" Bill said politely and went outside. Jenny followed behind him.

"Nothing is right these days. Nothing is going my way!!" Lord Benjamin kept shouting even after the two were gone.

****

In a huge mansion, the same night, a girl was reading a book when her door was knocked. She put her book down and said gently "Come in." . A maid came in, yes a maid, wearing black and white maid uniform, carrying some files.

"Young miss, these were sent to you by uncle." This maid was used to calling the lackey as uncle.

"Puts them on that table and you may leave." Emma said softly, not over bearing at all. After the maid was gone. Emma gently stood up and went to the table and picked up the file. In file, there was information about a man. By the picture, the man wasn't that old but was good looking. Emma pulled the chair and started checking the files.

****

Next morning, Ethan woke up and washed himself up. The daily mission was same as the previous one. As he was thinking of doing it right now or later, his cellphone rung. He saw the caller but it was an unknown number.

"Yea, it's Ethan." Ethan answered the call lazily.

"It's me, the manager if you still remember." It was the lackey of young miss.

"Yes, of course, i remember. Why did you call me?" Ethan asked while making himself coffee.

"Actually it's not me that wanted to call but my young miss. She wants you to think a little quicker." Manager told Ethan while gritting his teeth, inwardly.

"Oh, yeah okay. I got it. So where will I be able to meet the young miss?" Ethan asked. First he thought of telling his answer on phone but after thinking, he didn't say so. This matter should be discussed face to face.

"Young miss will be here at construction site around 11 am. You can come at that time." Manager told him, not gently but wasn't stern either.

"Alright, I'll be there." Ethan affirmed and cancelled the call. While sipping coffee, he was thinking of his future plans.

Now that he had a system, he knew he will have to power up quickly. He still didn't know about lord Benjamin but he was paying attention to him too. He killed his undead and his subordinate was also sniffing around. So Ethan was sure that he has to increase his level.

His today's free lottery was still remaining. He rolled the ball and waited for it. After the ball settled, he got a brown color key.

"C ranked dungeon key."

That what the key was for. Ethan was pretty happy because even if it was a dungeon ranking C. He knew it was alright for him.

So how or where does this key enters? System?

Beep..

"Host can open dungeon door anywhere. Just use the key in front of urself as unlocking something. The dungeon door will appear." System gave a good explanation. So it's cool i guess.

Now Ethan was pondering that should he go today to the young miss, or tomorrow after leveling up and stuff.

But the young miss specifically called today, even thou it was her manager, but still call was from her. I shouldn't delay it anymore. What if the young miss changes her mind.
I'll lose my chance to complete my Mission. Thinking like that he decided.

Yes today it is! Ethan went to get dressed.

***