Chapter 29 - Erzy Werzy

We walked off the train and through Magnolia to Fairy Tail, disappointed. With no way to turn Lucy back in sight, I was worried that we will never turn Lucy back to normal. 'Will I ever go on another adventure with her?' 'Who would cook for me and let me raid their kitchen for food?' 'Who would let me break into their apartment time and time again?' 'Who would Lucy Kick me for sleeping in their bed?' "Wow, I can't believe you're that desperate for Lucy to beat you up" Gray said. "I said that out loud?!" I exclaimed and cover my mouth with my hand that wasn't holding Lucy.

"Yeah you did because you can't hold too many words in that tiny brain of yours" he taunted. "At least I have more brains than a frozen stripper like you!" I argued. "Enough" Erza said with a glare and we gulped. "Yes ma'am" we said nervously. Soon enough we arrived at the guild and as soon as we entered through the doors, everyone crowded around us. "Did you get Lucy back?" "Is she ok?" were some of the questions they asked. Before I could answer, Lucy let out a hearty meow to everyone from my hand. "Lucy!" everyone exclaimed happily and a few of the girls were petting her.

"Erzy Werzy!" someone called out and then Millianna jumped onto Erza in a hug. "Millianna! What are you doing here?" Erza said in surprise. "Can't I come visit my Erzy Werzy?" Millianna pouted. Her eyes landed on Lucy, "cute kitty!" she exclaimed and she snatched Lucy from my hand. "Hey!" I exclaimed as the feeling of Lucy's soft fur left my hand.

"Who's this cutie?" she cooed as she hugged Lucy. Lucy sounded like a squeaky toy every time Millianna squeezed her. "This is Lucy" Erza said, "Lucy is such a cute name" she replied. "No, she's our celestial wizard" Erza corrected, "oh, was she changed into a kitten?" she asked. "Yes and we don't know how to change her back" Erza said, "I know how to change her back" she replied.

It took me a minute to take in what she said. "Wait you know how?!" I exclaimed, "yeah it's a spell called 'Kitten Transform'" she replied. "You can change her back?" I asked and she nodded. "You can?!" I exclaimed and got hit on the back of my head. "Stop repeating yourself, she said she can" Gray said and I growled at him.

"Can you please change her back to normal, Millianna?" Erza asked and Millianna replied "yeah sure Erzy" as she placed Lucy on the floor. As soon as Lucy's feet touched the floor, she ran towards me and hid behind my ankle. "Lucy, you need to stay there" I cooed and picked her up. I kneeled down and place Lucy in front of Millianna. As I was about to stand up, Lucy walked towards me. "No Lucy, stay there" I cooed and moved her back. "I'll miss you kitten Lucy" I said and patted her one last time. I stood up, backing away from her. This time she stayed still.

"Alright, lets get started" Millianna said cheerfully as she took off her cloak. She covered Lucy with her cloak and I saw the lump called Lucy running around. Millianna held her hand out towards the cloak and Lucy. "Kitty, kitty, Kitten Transform!" she chanted and a golden light blinded everyone in the guild. Once the light faded away, everyone looked down to see an unconscious Lucy back to normal with the cloak covering her naked body.

We heard Lucy groan before waking up. She looked up at everyone and then down at her body. "Ahhhhhh!" she screamed and tried to cover herself as much as she could. "Lucy!" I exclaimed and was about tackle her in a hug but Erza grabbed me by my scarf. "Not right now Natsu" she said, "but-but she's right there. Our Lucy" I complained. "Wait till she is dressed" she replied and dragged me away from the crowd of girls blocking the perverted men's' view of Lucy.

Erza continued to hold me back by my scarf as Lucy changed into the clothes Happy brought back when she first turned into a kitten. Once Lucy finished changing, the girls dispersed and Erza let go of my scarf. Now that I was free, I ran towards Lucy. "Lucy!" I cheered as I tackled her in a hug. I cried as I nuzzled my face into her neck. I was so scared that I would never see my Lucy ever again and now she's right here in front of me, in my arms. "N-Natsu?" Lucy stuttered, surprised by my sudden hug.

"Lu, do you remember anything?" Levy asked as I hugged Lucy. "I remember going on a mission with Happy but I don't remember anything after that. Although, I did have a funny dream, I was a kitten and Natsu was taking care of me" she replied. "That wasn't a dream Lu" Levy said and I knew Lucy was shocked since I felt her muscles stiffen. "So everything...?" she asked cautiously, "yes everything happened" Levy confirmed.

Suddenly Lucy pushed me off her and ran out of the guild upset. I looked out the door where Lucy left, confused. "Was it something I did?" I asked the guild worriedly. "I don't think so Natsu. How about you go to her apartment and find out?" Levy suggested. "Great idea Levy! I could also give Lucy her keys back while I'm at it!" I said and ran out of the guild. I ran all the way to my house and searched for Lucy's keys that Happy hid for safe keeping.

"Where did you put them Happy?" I muttered as I looked everywhere for Lucy's keys. "Looking for these?" I heard a voice and turned to find Happy flying with the keys in his hand. "Yeah thanks Happy!" I said and then a strong smell of fish tickled my nose from the key. "Did you hide her keys in your fish stash?" I said as I plugged my nose. "Yeah! Best place to hide anything" he replied happily. "Great now I know where you hide your secrets" I smirked and he panicked. "No forget I said that! Nooooooo! Now I have to find a new hiding spot" he pouted. "Haha good luck in finding a new hiding spot!" I said before running out of my house towards Lucy's apartment.