Chapter 1 ■ Fight me ■

••■ Livius Gray Xerxes Pov ■••

"THE HECK. WOMAN!!!"

This Frikking Words is the last Thing I shout before i passed out..

••■ Arshly Red Wrightes Pov ■••

(Before everything starts)

Before things turn out bad I left that guy at the front gate. I mean.. Ill escape  problem for now because its my first day.

While im here at the hallway going to---I don't know where.

Well truth is am lost right now.

Damn this hallway is long!

I feel like am in a horror movie or something.

Well duh Arshly... You're a newcomer of course you didn't know about the places here.

Am such an Idiot.

I'm now here at the....idk and yeah ill just trust my guts. I'm about to turn around that one corner when suddenly i felt that someone is following me.

How did I felt that? Instincts.

Wrightes Family are one of the families that holds military power. Generations by generations our family need to undergo trainings... And yeah am the newest gen. I'm just done training at the Academy when am grade 6, now that am a Independent grade 10 student, I need to stay away from problems especially brawls. This is the very reason I always transfer schools.

Welp. Let's stop the storytelling for now.. Let's go back to reality

Just like I said. Someone is following me so I walked faster than before.

I'm at the part where am surounded by trees and flowers. A mini park I guess?

While am calmly enjoying the view someone suddenly hold my hand.

"Miss wait up..."

The guy said and hold me at my waist. As fast as I can pull my self, unexpectedly the school bell rings.

"Oh.. I'm sorry Sir. I can't Bare being late for my first class so if you excuse me."

I calmly explained then ran as fast as I can. He suddenly followed me so I ran faster than before.

That timing where am running away from problems but the problems are chasing me.

'What the hell arshly! Am I cursed or something?!'

I'm at the part where theres a big tree and I hide behind it. After a minute I hear footsteps.. Damn theres no other people here right now, no one will save me...

'Aurgh! I Don't care anymore!  More better to act first to be safe'

I hide my presence and for a second then after I felt that unknown person came near me... I turn around and use all of my strength to Kick Him at His---you know.. the private part.

"The heck womaan?!"

That guy shouts because of pain.

'Wait... That voice.. it sounds familiar...'

As fast as I can scanned the guy in front of me... This guy is different from the guy who is following me..Wait! This. Guy... Oh.. The Colgate guy...

I slowly walked near him and shakes him to wake him up but theres nothing to do anymore... He's dead already... I mean the only part of him... I guess?

psshh. Arshly what the heck are you doinggg!

aurrghh.. NO CHOICE..

I carried him at my back. Well just like I said... Im from a military family and im trained to carry tons of shits including the whole country. 'Still this guy is heavy! Dammit! '

I carried him to the infirmary but yes! I forgot that I dont know where the heck is it!.

Fuck heck.

While am carrying him. I felt his six pack absssss!  Damn this thick boyyyy!

At the right timing a teacher wearing a guidance officer uniform walk in front of me.

She was shocked to see me. 'Well would not be? Am carrying a dead boy at my back---Not that fully dead but maybe...

She walk near me

Shit dont tell me  she knows me? Or this guy???

Damn its giving me creeps.

"What happen?! Lord are you okay?" She asked the guy at my back while tapping him.

Huh? Lord? What? Me or this guy? Am confuseeed!